[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i guess it will be 14 episodes.
at pantip they wrote 14..'14' thats the only thing i understand sentence..lol...

ไปอ่านเรื่องย่อ "กี่เพ้า" ในเว็บผู้จัดการ ตอนนี้ลงถึงตอนอวสานแล้วค่ะ

เรื่องย่อมีทั้งหมด 14 ตอน ในละครดำเนินเรื่องมาจนถึงเรื่องย่อตอนที่ 10 แล้ว

อดใจอีกนิด "กี่เพ้า" ก็จะลาจอแล้วค่ะ เซ็งเลยค่ะ

someone pls translate na.
Go and read a small summary in www.manager.co.th, now they have put down the end part for QP.

Yes, it say they say it's 14 episode. The small summary come up to part 10.

It say soon, QP will come to the end.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
just dont want it to be end. miss anne. i hope jmt would seperate maylee abd pink well. it would hurt pink so much if she knows the real feeling of jmt right now. cant wait for tomorrow.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/eNSb-KoR0Uo

0:27 - 0:29..i've seen this before...arrghh i can't remember....
its in her old lakorn..maybe JSP / MYF / OR ....what i mean is she look sooo young here....
i wonder about the pic above..did she meet JMT first then someone kill her or that scene when she's appear in JMT's dream..
can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!
seems like the dad found out the affair!!
and i wonder why the uncle did't sleep with P'Da anymore..His face when he want to explain bout that thing look sad..not because he's afraid of the dad..
Maybe he has HIV/AIDS.... :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait, what? Your LIL cousin? Watched SB? How old is your so lil cousin?
Um... :sweat:...let's just say age doesn't matter :pervie: haha...as long as she's mature enough to understand things... :sweat:...OKay! I admit! I'm bad! It's not my fault though, she watched SSH and consequently SSH's guess star on Ratree Samosorn and they showed a clip of SB, and she saw it and she wanted to watch it! There...I'm a bad influence haha. She's in love with KA now...and I can't stop her haha. She even wants a copy of 365 WHR...as a Christmas gift!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally i catch up! KMT and his love for May Lee is so cute and sweet...but it will really get on my nerd if i was Pink and being taken to da old place of his decrease love hehehehe Auntie Lain deserve better! She dont need tat meany husband Uncle Jin! Yep and he a man-whore lol...da family is full of secret and it all dirty one too!

S.L.O.W.L.Y ending episode 9 and waiting for da other part to be sub...swtannenat is pretty fast at subbing and up loading...OH i cant not wait...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited for tonight!!
Both Pink & May Lee will fight for their rights!

Go Pink!! Go May Lee!! Go Pink!! Go May Lee!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG i cannot wait...tomorrow here it come...i cannot wait anymore. KMT is just so cute and Pink is getting closer to May Lee killer...Qi Pao! Qi Pao! :clap2: :cheer: :clap2: :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so bad. I've been paying attention to YLC and haven't even watched episode 7-9 of Qi Pao yet, and episode 10 & 11 is already gonna air!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i finally had to guts to watch this lakorn. it pretty good and it not as scary as i thought. ann did really a good job

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so bad.
Bad..very bad....no wonder i didn't see u here...
watch ep 9 phatman..it was soo good..

yeay..tonight for ep 10..
Go May Lee..Go Pink...
Go May Lee...dump JMS...ignore the dad & mom..fight for your true love!!
Go Pink...dump JMT..chose Ah Wei..hahhaha..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The director said he don't want the scary ghost..he want Anne to appear as a sad ghost that speak through her eyes...
Thats why this ghost is soooo different from Tanya's ghost..

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yea, I don't really mind either scary or sad ghost, but I wish to see the ghost to come seeing Pink in every single episodes or just more than now would be alright. ^^ I hope for the upcoming, the ghost would come to see Miang Tian as well, hahah.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I don't really mind either scary or sad ghost, but I wish to see the ghost to come seeing Pink in every single episodes or just more than now would be alright. ^^ I hope for the upcoming, the ghost would come to see Miang Tian as well, hahah.
She will meet Ming Tian right?? i see it from the teaser...not the beautiful ghost...the 'not-so-beautiful' ghost...
As for me..i really want to see an agrressive ghost once in this lakorn...
Hope she'll appear when Pink found the killer..