[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow more MK is joining us!!! Come along and spam with us FANs!!! U guys are all welcome!!

I love MK!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Today's episode was goooood! These two are really hot together. I also like Mark's jealous facial expressions.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne and the fanclub on starchat told Mark to speak a line from PCKK in his native northern Thai language to Kim & Kim is supposed to say a line from PCKK in english, since she is fluent in english. SO FUNNY! Mark ends up teaching Kim how to pronounce words in a northern Thai accent instead lol.

Around 2:35 in the video, look at how Kim and Mark were touching each other and Mark put his arms around Kim's chair most of the time. Then Maprang says at the end that MK is another couple that fanclubs are paying close attention to.

cr: banmark.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
the cast on TTK.... airing right now at Thailand.

The hosts: "MK have so many love scenes in this lakorn"

Mark (says out of the blue): "And we act over the limit in the love scenes too"

The hosts: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??" (they all laugh) LOL!

cr: duang
http://youtu.be/bnMjVJJM350

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just watched TTK. It's funny.

P'Anne and P'Aew were saying that after finish filming, they were still dreaming about the 2 kids (MK) the next day. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Woo hoo! I did wake up to so many goodies from MK! hehe! ^_^

Anne and the fanclub on starchat told Mark to speak a line from PCKK in his native northern Thai language to Kim & Kim is supposed to say a line from PCKK in english, since she is fluent in english. SO FUNNY! Mark ends up teaching Kim how to pronounce words in a northern Thai accent instead lol.

Around 2:35 in the video, look at how Kim and Mark were touching each other and Mark put his arms around Kim's chair most of the time. Then Maprang says at the end that MK is another couple that fanclubs are paying close attention to.

cr: banmark.
But gosh, Mark is such a sore-butt! lol He already forgot his first dialogue with nong'Cha-em! lol I was thinking, man what a loser! Lol hahaha jk
Anyways, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am so compelled by the goodies, star chat and TTK! I am going to go watch them and spazz back and forth! Hahaha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel as if Ann only likes Yadech separately, more than their chemistry together. I think she didn't choose Yadech for this cause people will just watch cause of Yadech so that's why she chose MK, a pair people didn't really like, so she can show off their hidden talents, and its like she's trying to not get the easy way to get ratings, i'm so proud of Ann for having lots of Amazing and good feedback for her first time and proud of MK since so many people disliked them, glad they even made it to the Kookwan spot (YES!!) Anyways, I think if Yadech was to take on PCKK, I wouldn't watch it j/s

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • watching this live right now but the connection is bad.ugh. it keeps on stopping every 2 second. ;(
  • man, i think i missed the island scene because Mark have a flashback when they were at the island. ;(

donna

sarNie Adult
ahh! mark kissed kim on the lips in the cave on the island

puca

sarNie Juvenile
ohhh, tum's really mean to nark, looks like he hates her 555555
she's keeps ruining things for him :bhehe:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • now i know why i missed all those scenes it because it;s daylight saving time!!!!!! So, instead of me waking up my regular time to come watch this live i have to wake up an extra hour early!!!! no wonder. man, i remember it was daylight saving time last night but i forgot all about it when i woke up. booo.... a big fail for me.hahha... oh, i guess i;ll just watch epi 9 on youtube then. next week is the last episodes. ;(
------------------------------------------------------

Go in for that kiss, Mark!!!! hahahha.... awwww..........

c:as tagged and June_ja@pantip

Lol.

c: thongentertainment;s ig

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I should just wait patiently for the english subbed version but here I am looking for spoilers *shakes head*
So many loving and sweet scenes ahead omg I can't wait!

btw does anyone have a link for the lakorn's ost please, I really like the songs so far!