[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch Epi. 7 tomorrow!! Cha-Aim gets to be Khun Tum's assistant at his job! Tons of koo-kik scenes tomorrow, too :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Kim look fabulous on on shoot...love her smile, hair and face e pression!!! Mk are so cute!!! Yaya just look like da same from all her pervious shoot...nothing new!! Mark and nadech look handsome and charming...drooling...

Cant wait for tomorrow...:heart: Khun Tam & Cha aim...

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
i'm on the tv3 star chat now!! so excited!!!!

it sucks that the site doesn't have an option for non-thai residents to sign up and join in the chat as well :(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Translation on news and Kim's interview:

(they probably ask about Kim's annual check-up)
K: Don't want to tell. I'm a little embarass. I got high colesterol (lol). I already have small red blood cell. That's the same. There is no danger. Just that I feel like fainting often. Now, I have to control the food. Stop eating junk food. The true is that when I'm working. We got to buy fastfood. now the colesterol is slightly high, I got to take care of myself. I'm not that worried because it's not that high, just a little above normal.

How is the lakorn feedback?
K: Very good. I'm very happy. It's my new character. People call me Cha-em or Long-bean (nickname given by Khun Ying in lakorn). Some people didn't believe that I can do it because I'm quiet and Rieb-roy. In PCKK, it's a big change of character.

Do you feel shy taking this role?
K: A little. I'm slightly worried if I was over-acting. But p'Anne said it's not too much. Just cute. P'Anne likes it. The rating is good. I feel happy about it.

Now, people say you and mark are Koo-Gine (Imagine-Duo).
K: yes. I'm happy that people enjoy the pairing.

Heard that your next lakorn is with Mark?
K: Yes, TRRR. with P'Mark again. see him everyday..lol. I'm happy to work with P'Mark. We just start to catch rhytm of each other. And we are close. It's comfortable. When there is a love scene with our nose touching, we don't feel shy anymore. happy ka.

At the set, who prank who.
He always pranks me. ** smile **

how about you and P' Jet.
K: still same. both of us are working. Our free-time conflict with each other.

Being distance away?
K: no, not distance. we still encourage each other. he told me to take care of myself. take some nap.

Does he help you with your diet?
K: he can't even control his own diet .. lol. We just encourage each other to eat less.

Heard that his mom really love you
K: That's normal... Like I said before. (Kim is close to Khun Jet's mom and sister 2 years before dating Khun Jet).

Can we call him your BF yet?
K: not yet. It's .. *** shy-smile **.

Report asks you have no confident in him?.
K: not that. It's just that we haven't been spending time to know each other. Still learning about each other.

Do you know that your FC making bad comment about Yaya?
K: Yes, I know. I already gave interview about this issue a few times. I think it's normal. Because of social network, the fan get closer to us. Everybody gets some haters. It's impossible to make everybody like an individual.

What do you want to tell your FC?
K: I would like to ask the FC to give encouragement to both of us. Because we are very close. each person has one's own personality. Please don't make comparison between us.

Yaya tell us that you are her closest friend in the entertainment industry. How do you feel?
K: Yes, same here. Yaya is my closest friend.

Did you talk to Yata about the new?
K: Yes, I talk to Yaya often. But not about the news. News come and go. We just talk about ususal stuff. Like going out, having lunch together.

Do you know who make the post?
K: No, I don't. But if that person have good intention, he/she wouldn't make such comment. because we are close friend.

You want to tell the poster something?
K: I'd like to ask for encouragement for both of us. Please don't compare us with each other.
Thank you! Goodness. People really should stop comparing, these two ladies are so beautiful in their own way! I feel bad that Kimmy has those kind of fans, making Kimmy have to take blame.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This article talks about koo-kwans appearing on a morning show, and they also labeled Mark&Kim as one of koo-kwans along with KA & Yadech.

THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์

ฟังจากชื่อแล้วคุณผู้อ่านคงพอจะเดากันได้ใช่มั๊ยครับ ว่ารายการนี้เป็นรายการสำรวจความคิดเห็นของผู้คนจากหลากหลายกลุ่มตัวอย่าง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผู้คนในต่างสาขาอาชีพ ผู้หญิง ผู้ชาย คนวัยทำงาน นักเรียน นักศึกษา หรือแม้กระทั่งเด็กๆ ครับ โดยหัวข้อคำถามนั้น ผมขอรับรองว่าสนุกสนานแน่นอนครับ มีทั้งเรื่องทั่วไปในชีวิตประจำวัน จนถึงเรื่องราวต่างๆที่หยิบยกมาจากละครชื่อดังที่กำลังออนแอร์อยู่ในขณะนี้ ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น ยังมีคำถามที่ถูกถามขึ้นโดยเหล่าซุปตาร์ชื่อดัง เช่น คู่ขวัญยอดฮิตทั้ง 3 คู่อย่างคุณแอน ทองประสม และคุณเคน ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ คุณญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์และคุณ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ คุณคิมเบอร์ลี่ เทียมศิริ และคุณหมาก ปริญ สุภารัต ครับ นอกจากนั้นยังมีคุณเชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ รวมไปถึงนักข่าวชื่อดังอย่างคุณกาละแมร์ พัชรศรี เบญจมาศ และคุณบัญชา ชุมชัยเวทย์ เป็นต้นครับ

พูดมาซะยาวขนาดนี้ ผมก็ต้องขอฝากรายการ THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์ ที่จะออกอากาศทุกวันจันทร์ อังคาร และพุธ หลังรายการเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ (09.05-09.09 น.) โดยเริ่มออกอากาศวันแรกในวันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายนนี้ ซึ่งเป็นวันเกิดของผมพอดีครับ ยังไงช่วยดูและช่วยเป็นกำลังใจเพื่อเป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้ผมด้วยนะครับ โดยเทปแรกก็จะเป็นคำถามจาก “เจ้าหญิงแห่งวงการบันเทิง” คุณแอน ทองประสมครับ

อ๊ะ! และสำหรับแฟนๆรายการ The List อัศจรรย์ความรู้ ก็อย่าลืมติดตามได้ในช่วงเวลาใหม่หลังรายการแจ๋ว (10.05-10.08 น.) นะครับ

--
If they're with KA, then they're definately a kookwan now OMG!!!!!!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The news people just mentioned PCKK when they saw MK and they also just called MK the new koo-kwan in this video because MK have been in a lot of lakorns together now.
LOL Nadech was messing with Kimmy too!
I agree about the Ann pairing up with Rome and the other guys for 2013 calendar, I think KA should also get paired!! I miss them sooo much!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WANT. Damn, Kim and Mark actually look better together in this photoshoot more than in the video LOL.
This is nice! Is this the desktop version or the wall version?! I love it! MK are sooooooooooooooooooooo white compared to Nadech&Yaya lol

one more ^_^

I just love seeing Mark and Taew together too! I want them in a lakorn soon! :)

If anyone has access to the ch3 chat, share it! :) I want to see it!
How was ep7? I got to see it!!! :woot:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark get to pair up with Taew two time...last year and this year as well...when will they have a lakorn together???

Cant wait until i get home and watch episode 7....Miss Mk dearly.... :cry1:

SonYukView4ever

Mark get to pair up with Taew two time...last year and this year as well...when will they have a lakorn together???
Exactly! lol Mark and Taew are on the calender two years in a row and every time they are on it they just blow me away with their cuteness! Hahaha!! ^_^

ep8 preview; Cha-Em is falling in love with Khun Tum and expresses a little jealousy with her guy-friend. I think in that raining scene, she tries to run away from khun Tum but he seizes her and tells her his feelings. Hoo hoo! ! ! Narak! :kiss2:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7vjpAZsOk&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg&index=6
Can someone translate when Kim slapped Pong, OMG this was super acting! I wanna cry with Pong, and Kim was good at being super mad

SonYukView4ever

Can someone translate when Kim slapped Pong, OMG this was super acting! I wanna cry with Pong, and Kim was good at being super mad
In that scene, Cha-Em was mad at Pom because he was going to tell Khun Tum who Cha-Em really was and that he also liked Cha-Em. Cha-Em slapped him because he didn't listen to her and was jumping to conclusion because of jealousy towards Cha-Em working as Khun Tum's assistant.

--
I am more excited for tomorrow episode because the four of them will go the Chiang-Mai. huhu ^^