[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!!! Da count down is coming to a a end soon!!! AHHHHH!! This is my reward after my final....ehe nice timing na ;)

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
i dont know why but for some reason, i spazz over mark's statement in pedkongwik3..the one that he said his fav scene are all the sweet scenes with Kim..
ahhhhh... my markim heart <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want to go to Thailand and purchase those MK bags and t-shirt I am planning to visit
  • I also wants those bag and shirt. They're cute. :) You're planning to go to Thailand.That's great. Hopefully you have fun when you go. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • I also wants those bag and shirt. They're cute. :) You're planning to go to Thailand.That's great. Hopefully you have fun when you go. :)
yes planning to since my college semester course certificate 4 I'm almost done then after i will do my last year then i'll do uni transfer

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They are giving away those bag for free.

When PCKK is on-air, P'Yee will have game on her IG. Plus the FC will also receive some to give away, including Banmarkpantip, prinfanclub, MK_family and Kimmy_Kimberley official fanpage FB.

thongentertainment will give away t-shirt on their Facebook.

If you win, you just pay for shipping, I guess.