[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Kim look gorgeous on tat one event and at da lunch table... Wow Mark and Matt don't bad after all as well...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's Out! Haha. Na'rak!!

c: as tagged

awww.Mark singing. I miss Mark!!!! Man,they need to give him a new song to sing at events.hahah

c:nokeang ban mark pantip

Another VDO Clip of Markim. Kim's first then Mark. I love the song Kim sing. Does anyone know what's called?
Mark's too cute and funny. Haha. It was funny when he said "no one is clapping" hahhah. Man,If i was there I;ll
be clapping and singing so loud along with him.haha..

C: wiwarin wiwarin's yt channel

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They should dress Mark up a bit more like how they always put lots of make up on Nadech LOL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
His mom looks really chinese (his sister too) even though they're Thai from northern Thailand.

Yeah, almost the majority of Thai people have some chinese blood, I'm full thai too but I have some chinese blood from my mom's side.
Even, I, myself, looks like a Chinese too hahah Many people be asking me if I'm Chinese or Korean, or whatever, but they never asked me if I'm Laotian or Thai hahah It makes me wonder if I have some Chinese blood in me. I asked my mom and she said my grandfather on my mom's side have some Chinese blood, but he's Laotian-Thai (or in our language, we call, isaan, like Nadech). However, I was born, raised, and live in America, my whole life.

Mark does look like Chinese or Korean haha yeah, true there are majority people in Thailand, that have some Chinese blood in them.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i can see that this big c is buzzing all around thailand
what is it?
It's a big and well-known mall in Thailand, which majority of people would go there for shopping, and meet celebrities. Because most celebrities would go there to sing and perform.