[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^ o m g!!!! That's great and sad news!!!! Haha. Screaming and jumping up and down because this is almost done
filming and we'll finally get to watch it. :) <--- Big Smile. Sad,because there won't be anymore more BTS pictures
and things. :( If Ann said that then this weekend might be the last weekend of filming then.

-------------------------

C: as tagged,IG-kaisamapol
HAHAH love these pics of MK!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! I just saw that they(the show Superstar sleep over show that replaced RS) are now accepting application right now for
Kim and Mark's fans! Yay! They're going to be in the show but i d k if they're going to be together or not hopefully they do get
to be together because PCKK is almost done with filming. :D
Wow, can't believe they're looking for Mark&Kim fans! That's so awesome that Mark & Kim are going to be on that sleepover show together!! It seems like they have a big fan base already if they're looking for MK fans.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, can't believe they're looking for Mark&Kim fans! That's so awesome that Mark & Kim are going to be on that sleepover show together!! It seems like they have a big fan base already if they're looking for MK fans.
Yeah,Hopefully they do something FUN for their episode. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
OFF TOPIC: Kim so pretty at the event with Great at Phuket yesterday.Here's some photos.

GREAT/KIM. Umm.. Will they get a lakorn together in the future??? hahha. They kind of looks good together. :)

C: as tagged And Sasa_pimpasorn's IG

Meadow

sarNie Adult
They both look great here. And Kim definitely lost weight.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^O m g!!!! I sense a Wedding scene for this lakorn!!!!! :)
Yay,They're married twice now!!!! :D hahahha... Cute!!!!

I love this photo. It's so cute! Hopefully there will be more photos out. :D

Lol. What is Kim doing? Ha.

C: as tagged