[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Punyachon fancy party yesterday.
Cha-em's mom

Cha-em's mom and Tum' mom

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, I see they are really taking advantage of the success of the 4HJKK series' actors. I don't blame them. Even though they played siblings, they're pairing Kimberly up with the guys like crazy. I think since they rarely had like, close, sibling interactions in the 4 lakorns, it's not as weird seeing them as lovers. I liked these two in their first lakorn as pranang...but I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Kim with Nadech. LOL I at least hope their characters are different from the other ones they played together.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
IG Caption: this two are very playful. In the bottom picture, Kim was laughing after the funny post (when I feel unhappy, I like to look at something that make me happy)

credit yayeeumarin IG
IG caption: after the funny post, now a normal post. Too bad, Kimmy couldn't take off her mask. So we couldn't see her face. The real thing is very pretty.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Kim look gorgeous...love her dress!!! I can't wait to see this park from da lakorn....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
IG Caption: this two are very playful. In the bottom picture, Kim was laughing after the funny post (when I feel unhappy, I like to look at something that make me happy)

IG caption: after the funny post, now a normal post. Too bad, Kimmy couldn't take off her mask. So we couldn't see her face. The real thing is very pretty.
the two picture crack me up so badly while I copy and paste :woot:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ahh!!! Currently watching ann's version, veryy funny storyline :)) im waiting for PCKK!!! Kim soo adorable!!! In the teaser it shows them dancing, what is it for!?!?! Lols soo cuteee <3

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ahh!!! Currently watching ann's version, veryy funny storyline :)) im waiting for PCKK!!! Kim soo adorable!!! In the teaser it shows them dancing, what is it for!?!?! Lols soo cuteee <3
Lila! You're finally here! I convinced ya huh?! But the dancing part totally caught my eyes too! Wanna hear their duet