[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Few weeks ago, I heard it was 20% done.

Just a quick update, Kim came down with a fever (probably on Friday). P'Ann was very kind and suspended the filming. So Kim can rest and get well soon. As of Sunday morning, Kim is feeling better after she received a shot.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh no wonder y she didn't look as well at da Reang Pratana opening...anyways wish her da best...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yaya and Mark doing an ad together. Aww.. Mark is so cute and handsome!!!

Pretty view.... Me want to go to Thailand!!!

Aww.. Mark have his head down. Are you sad or tired?? hahaha.. :cry1:

Haha.Look at them trying to be directors. HAaha..

C: as tagged

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
@ Gloria

How can you known that Kim have to change her hair color for lakorn Rang Prathana?
Hope she gets well soon and she takes the rest nowaday she looks tired almost in every pictures.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
looove that pix of her w/dark hair!
That picture (with the rainbow dress) came from Kim' IG, few months back. So cute.

Kim got the redist highlight for Punyachon, probably for Amika 's playful character. It actually fit well with her other role too.

Punyachon is still suspended. From my guess, they will probably resume this thusday.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

c: as tagged

i d k if anyone post these photos up yet. i haven't seen them before maybe i have but i don't recall it.hahha

c: IG sarinee_earn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I excited for this! Produce/Directed by my favorite actress too, I'm watching 3 GOlden Men to prepare for this lakorn and I'm loving it MK is an abosolutely adorable couple, I hate that 3NNT doesn't have a lot of love scenes for them so I'm hoping this one will... So happy its Romantic COmedy, Slap and Kiss seems so god for them cause in NRLJ I liked his character but not the n'ek's.. Taew and Prin would be amazing cause I love Taew too.. So far MK is my fave newbie couple

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I excited for this! Produce/Directed by my favorite actress too, I'm watching 3 GOlden Men to prepare for this lakorn and I'm loving it MK is an abosolutely adorable couple, I hate that 3NNT doesn't have a lot of love scenes for them so I'm hoping this one will... So happy its Romantic COmedy, Slap and Kiss seems so god for them cause in NRLJ I liked his character but not the n'ek's.. Taew and Prin would be amazing cause I love Taew too.. So far MK is my fave newbie couple
I'm glad tat u like MK na...i'm really excute for this one too since it a comedy like u say...And about Taew not a fan of her but still
Hope one day mark get to work with her too...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really like kimmie cause she reminds me of Ann, they both are really mature instead of cutesy and like a little girl, in 3NNT Kim looks older cause of how she is dress, she is dress more professionaly and how they style mark's hair doesnt suit him. I have nothing against yadech but I think 3 is too much for them cause now they are kinda newbie eventhough they are really popular atm. They should not use up all their lakorns at once for all i know the most lakorn record is 6 right? They are going to.get more lakorns later on and they use it up now, in tens years people might not remember them.. like if KA had 5 ten years ago i wouldnt bother to watch it. So they should wait later so people can still have them in the future does that make sense lol.. but i'm excited for this lakorn.. Markie and kimmie looks professional together.. If kim looked like a five year old the live scenes would be so gross.. excited for her and nadechs lakorn too

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm glad tat u like MK na...i'm really excute for this one too since it a comedy like u say...And about Taew not a fan of her but still
Hope one day mark get to work with her too...
Your not a fan of Taew that's okay at least we have MK.. Something in common :)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
When Kim finds her kookwan and if her kookwan is as hot as yadech, ch3 wouldn't mind to do "too much"

who sets limits for one kookwan's lakorns together? Just cuz Ken and Anne had 6? :yawn:

When Kim finds her kookwan and if her kookwan is as hot as yadech, ch3 wouldn't mind to do "too much"

who sets limits for one kookwan's lakorns together? Just cuz Ken and Anne had 6? :yawn:
No one has set a minimum amount of lakorns for a couple to be "koo kwan"...the title depends upon the explosive nature of the pairing and both individuals' talent and personality. Some people just have plenty of those requirements while others lack it and try to have those qualities rub off on them.

Tsk, if Khun Jett is an actor, I bet they would become kookwan
Koo kwan status doesn't necessarily depend on whether or not a couple is actually in love; both people just need to be able to evoke those emotions extremely well. Even if Khun Jett were an actor, there aren't guarantees that Kimberly and Khun Jett would be bestowed the status of koo kwan. They would have to be able to portray their love on screen to an incredible level.