[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love Alin's condo in SSH. That's awesome how they'll be filming there too. i wonder whose condo will that be?
Mark or Kim or somebody else??? ahha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whao on da 2nd to d last where kim has he arms acorss her body...for a quick look she look like yay to me tho hehehe

Sweet_09

But again she look lovely as usaul...sorry for posting two time fingure problem in iphone lol

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
New pics from the opening ceremony.
(cr: as tagged)

They're so silly with each other. haha.

The lady on the island from Game Rai Game Ruk is also going to act in this lakorn.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What who did the woman take pic,she already the camera and she still used her phone to take ahahahaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g, that photo of kim looking like an old lady kind scared me for a bit. ahahha.... Damn, so she have to disguise
herself as an old lady too?

Sweet_09

Dang she have to change herself into anole lady too...god she must be good hehehe

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
cr: mark_prin IG

(Mark received a lot of birthday gifts from his fans).

Sweet_09

Hey just wondering is Markim a koo Kwan??? Sorry for asking a dumb question because I'm a little bit behind hehehe...but still they're are still lovely together

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
i dont know if i can call them kookwan yet, but after 3NNT, everyone got this lovely feeling about this two.
i mean i only heard just one time that the media called them 'kookwan koo mai' which is on ch3 theangbanterng..but most of the time, people just call them 'a lovely couple that got our heart'..or something like that. maybe we need to see their perf in this PCKK since if they kill it, its obvious that we can call them a new koo kwan

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hey just wondering is Markim a koo Kwan??? Sorry for asking a dumb question because I'm a little bit behind hehehe...but still they're are still lovely together
If Punya Chon turns out to be another success for Mark & Kim, then they will be labeled as a koo-kwan. After 3NNT ended, several fanbases were created at Thailand for the Mark & Kim pairing and they also became the talk of the town.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
cr: IG

Mark was watching Kim's & other daras personal birthday message to him that was recorded by Banmark pantip.

(A b-day cake for mark from Banmark pantip)

(A pic from Anne T.'s super hero cartoon event from 2 months ago)