[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i cant believe anne has her own production now! she continues to follow her dream and thats what i love about her..she never stops

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm also happy for Ann. I hope this first lakorn of hers do very very well!!!!!!
I believe Kim and Mark won't let her down!! Su Su Na Kha!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
cr: kimberley home pantip

Mark's interview after the ceremony -- It was cute when Mark said that he doesn't consider himself as "the perfect man" because he thinks that he's not perfect (relationship wise).... I love how he's always so blunt. There are also some clips from the ceremony in there.

cr: windlight2010

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wish Ann da best and go Thong Entertainment!!! Hope Ann and Markim to successe...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Sorry I couldn't help especially the "Aff's fans get out !" hahahahahahahahahaha !
Anyway may I say that I think Kim and Mark have no chemistry ? :nailbiter:
Alright I...leave...LMFAO
I noticed that the jealous ones who comment negatively in here are aff fans and i know they dont like ann, so they're probably bashing this lakorn because she's the producer. I'm not defending Ann because I'm not a hard core fan of her (and I'm definitely not a fan of Aff).

WHO GIVES A CRAP if you thought that mark and kim had no chemistry, because they've already officially reunited again for this lakorn and you can't do anything about it PUHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!! Also, if you don't like Mark and Kim pairing, then why did you come in here to catch up on some updates about them?!?! How hypocritical.

This lakorn even looks like it's gonna be hugely successful because it's the same director from ken&anne's past smash hit lakorns and nadech and yaya's game rai game ruk lakorn LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let me stop now because i've wasted my brain cells on reading/replying to your trivial comment.

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
ohh, when i saw the pic, i thought "what's a coincidence that Thong Entertainment makes the 1st lakorn produced by Ann Thongprasom" and now u guys confirm it :) Congratulations, p'Ann! her passion for career deserves all the best.
P.s : p'Ann, it's just lil' time left for ur n'ek's era, pls use it wisely !!!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the pics. I really like Kim's hair here. Plus these outfits make her look more her age which is great.

More importantly, I'm really happy for Anne that she's finally got her own production company, doing a lakorn that she wanted to do and got the stars she wanted. Good for her and I hope it will continue for a very long time.

Back to the cast for a minute, I still feel like Mark and Kim are siblings. Damn 4HJHKK for staying in my head for so long.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new version will be twice better than the 2 older version since P'Anne she's producing this she will be at her 100% effort

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i love both mark and kim but still not excited about the larkon,i prefer drama than comedy it has a lot of bickering but I have high hopes in kim,this will be a hit.i have to agree with pple who says mark and kim dont look good together they see them as siblings but you never know they might look good together in this one,i said the same thing on mint and alex pairing at first but in the end i love the pairing,they were the reason i liked rak patiharn.So i think this larkon will sure change pple minds even mine.

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
i think his lakorn will be a huge success, IF Markim really put their cute real-life friendship into the movie..i mean, thats what p'anne want rite. remember she said that after saying markim 'fight' in real life, she wanted to put the adorableness in this lakorn..and yeah, even i think its cute too..cannot wait for this to air.. P'Anne su su..Markim su tai..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This one should be even better than their first one together, glad they got to pair again.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I noticed that the jealous ones who comment negatively in here are aff fans and i know they dont like ann, so they're probably bashing this lakorn because she's the producer. I'm not defending Ann because I'm not a hard core fan of her (and I'm definitely not a fan of Aff).

WHO GIVES A CRAP if you thought that mark and kim had no chemistry, because they've already officially reunited again for this lakorn and you can't do anything about it PUHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!! Also, if you don't like Mark and Kim pairing, then why did you come in here to catch up on some updates about them?!?! How hypocritical.

This lakorn even looks like it's gonna be hugely successful because it's the same director from ken&anne's past smash hit lakorns and nadech and yaya's game rai game ruk lakorn LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let me stop now because i've wasted my brain cells on reading/replying to your trivial comment.
o m g, meadow, i love your picture of mark/kim on your signature thingy. :) Super cute!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim and Mark @ the Ch. 3 Anniversary Parade/soccer match.

mark is so handsome.

mark captioned the pic as: "I was very tired at that moment."

P'Ken gave Mark a hug *aww*

Credit: as tagged.