[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da pic i love Kim skirt so much...Mark and GG is so cute...glad to see some 4hjhkk cast in here...

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0oF94F9QSE

lol..no wonder Anne choose the Markim for the leads. She wanted for both of them to use their real cute bickering self in the lakorn.. lol..
even anne thought this couple is cute..and i like how anne said mark is 'paakcat', mark was like "paakcat re khrub?" and kim immediately goes "YESS!!!"
too cute..thanks anne for wishing us to see how cute markim couple is

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Credit: newsplus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-scVSk4dRM

Credit: @pommepompadourIG

Credit: rakdara.net

Credit: @annethongIG

Credit: @dongsiraIG

Credit: @gggubgibIG

Credit: isn

Credit: newsplus

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Loving the pictures! Thank You ya. :) What a great presents after class.
Spring Break starts now. Excited!!! Wait, it start after i submit my paper which i haven't start yet! :( So much for spring break. Procrasting; Not good man.

I cannot wait to watch this. I can already sense it that this will be a great one for sure!!! :heart: Mark&Kim!!!

Mark looking cute,fine,and handsome! What can I say he's attractive! haha.
Kim is very pretty. Oh I just love GG she's so cute!hehhe.
Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait for this!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt know gg was in here.

anyways thanks to whoever did kim's makeup and wardrobe for that day, she looks like her age. i havent enjoyed any of kim's lakorn aside from 4 hua jai. its not that her acting is bad but the roles she protrays are pathetic in character and the script is messed up.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Kimberley looks great and I love her makeup/hair. After I finished watching 3NNT, I fell in love with the Mark & Kim pairing too! Can't wait to watch this!

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: @gggubgib IG

Credit: @kimmy_kimberley IG

Credit: @mark_prin IG

Credit: @pommepadour IG

Credit: @gggubgib IG

Credit: as tagged.

Credit: Newsplus facebook
Thanks so much for the beautiful pics. I love this pair and the entire cast! :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
You're welcome. Mark and Kim have so much chemistry off-screen as well because they're always teasing each other and share many inside jokes. That's why Anne said she picked them because they tease each other so much off-screen, that it would be great for their bickering scenes in the lakorn.

I'm so glad that Anne chose the new/younger generation of actors/actresses to play in this lakorn.