[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
lol..people are talking about Boy-Kim need their own lakorn..I AGREE!!
well, at first i was like NO! They're too sibling-ish type of relationship and it must be awkward to look at..but then, Markim prove it wrong. They're also have this phi-nong relationship but heck, the chemistry in lakorn is good...and make to think that actually, the phi-nong relationship off-screen couple might have a very good chemistry on-screen. i mean besides markim, we have the bargie couple, or even the veteran por-nuttawut and kob-suvanant.

Meadow

sarNie Adult

Gubgib confirmed that the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be on March 9th.... this friday.

Credit: Gggubgib's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Gubgib confirmed that the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be on March 9th.... this friday.

Credit: Gggubgib's IG
Thanks! Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of Kimberley and Mark!!! I love the both of them together. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yay cant wait...wow lot of thing is hapPening on da 9th...for me tho lol but cant wait for the pics!!!

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
^
lol...markim is forever fighting..yeah, how can they survive a scene...
or should i say, a sweet lovely scene when in real life they keep bickering with each other...
but then, they succeed in 3NNT...so the director/producer can feel relieve...lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim have such a nice body...anyways Markim look so nice and hot!! I cant wait to see the opening ceremony pics...thanks

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Pics from the opening ceremony -- March 9th, 2012.

Credit: futakopuchan's IG

Credit: prinfanclub's IG

Credit: As tagged.