[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone post this picture up??? If not then here it is. If yes then Sorry for the double post.

Mark/Kim

Credits: Kimmy-Kimberley (Official Fan Page)'s FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Have anyone post this picture up??? If not then here it is. If yes then Sorry for the double post.

Mark/Kim

Credits: Kimmy-Kimberley (Official Fan Page)'s FB
yes the first pic of Kim your post is exactly like the one i posted but yours is the smaller version oh don't its ok to double post cos I appreciate your hard work AyLove :thumbsup:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Everytime I see Mark he reminds me of the chinese actor Feng Shao Feng, lmao...I think its bc of the smile ^^

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
auw..thanks for the pictures...
so nice and this two really start growing on me and become my on top pairing now.
(lol, i dont know how long it will last tho...)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AHhaha. This is funny. The singer was singing and he told them,the audience, to sing. They start singing then he's all like "wait,what? why aren't the Dara singing?" hahaha. Then we have the camera person who is taking this turn to Mark and we see our Mark start singing along with them.haha.. Awww... Too cute! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l081nEFstLg&feature=youtu.be

credits: prinfanclubchannel's youtube account.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AHhaha.Another photo of Mark sitting like a girl.During the 3NNT time.

credits:รายการตะลุยกองถ่าย ( Ta Lui Kong Tai )'s FB

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pope and Mark eating ice cream during the TD's time.hahahaa.Too funny.

credits:รายการตะลุยกองถ่าย ( Ta Lui Kong Tai )'s FB

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
AHhaha. This is funny. The singer was singing and he told them,the audience, to sing. They start singing then he's all like "wait,what? why aren't the Dara singing?" hahaha. Then we have the camera person who is taking this turn to Mark and we see our Mark start singing along with them.haha.. Awww... Too cute! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l081nEFstLg&feature=youtu.be

credits: prinfanclubchannel's youtube account.
wow Mark is so hot when he sings! I love him. hehe so HOT!
Thanks ja teerak for sharing. hehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope there is more of Kim...I know so far she only have this lakorn...I want more of her because she such a beautiful actress...she got da beauty and skill...but first please finish this lakorn first to avoid all the drama and confusing lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Who is that next to Kim? Is he Mark? If yes,then Oh my gosh, he does not look like him.
its not Mark his the supporting character that is playing as Kim's friend that help her and he'll probably the guy end with Gale

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
its not Mark his the supporting character that is playing as Kim's friend that help her and he'll probably the guy end with Gale
Thanks Alice. :) I was wondering if it's him. I look at it and I say it's not him then i say it is him.hahha. So i actually don't know since now these days Mark just love to change his face expression every second.ahhah.