[Ch3] Puen Ruk Puen Rissaya (Polyplus)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Noon is annoying when she acts below her age. I like her in a character that is fierce and confidence for just straight weak but when she ab beaw, it doesn't work. Chris looks aweful withought makeup. Lydia is cute as always. Kong and the second pra'ek actually looks cute in here, took me by surprised.

WOW, my exact same thoughts about everyone.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry but this lakorn is so crappie and the actors and actresses are really mismatch. Noon should never played younger than her age again. She look so old and sag. I find it so hard to watch her in her character. It's just horrible like watching an old lady trying to be young and ridiculous. I don't even know why she chose to play this role. The pa'ek is really bad at acting and not so attractive as well. It's a total ship and is very disappointed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Two very not good-looking guys, and an old lady acting younger than her usual age has gotten me not so into the lakorn. Even Lydia's character's BF is better looking than the two pra ek's. Also the make-up on Chris doesn't match her much, though she's the only actress in here that I like. Lydia, I'd rather her keep to singing. Though I like the this type of lakorn, but the actors and actresses are all turn off for me. I'm going to have to skip this one now after the first two episodes.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I have nothing new to watch so I checked this out for Noon but that was a mistake. I got 2nd hand embarrassment watching her. And did Kong pay the producer to let him be p'ek in here?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm liking it so far, but I don't understand what they're saying. The pa'ek is growing on me. He gets better looking as I watch on.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't throw stones at me, but the first thing I thought to myself when I saw the person playing Noon's mom... She looks younger than Noon .... They couldn't find someone older to portray her mom???! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Don't throw stones at me, but the first thing I thought to myself when I saw the person playing Noon's mom... She looks younger than Noon .... They couldn't find someone older to portray her mom???! 
Lol I was thinking the same thing. I'm all about supporting older nangeks but sometime it is hard because the ladies playing their mom tend to look younger. Anne T was having that problem.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I have to say she did aged(Noon).   Lydia, shes such a cutie... :woot:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Noons mom is a biatch in here, stealing others tuition funds, I mean you are already rich, I feel bad for Urarai now, but the stuff she does , IDK I just saw the confrontation with Noon and Urais Mom so not much for me to say or judge. Glad it finally ended, now I'll have something pleasant to watch for Mon-Tues slots.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I won't lie, I watched this from beginning to end and enjoyed it for the most part. The only part I didn't like was when Jiw believed everything Rai told her about the leaked clip of Joe. She was stupid for believin that Fah did it. I watched the ending without knowing what they were saying, can somone explain what happened to Rai at the end?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Joy said:
I won't lie, I watched this from beginning to end and enjoyed it for the most part. The only part I didn't like was when Jiw believed everything Rai told her about the leaked clip of Joe. She was stupid for believin that Fah did it. I watched the ending without knowing what they were saying, can somone explain what happened to Rai at the end?
Rai dies of Aids