❤️[Ch3] Prow Mook (?) : Pon Nawasch/ Bua Wansiri

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It did. I remember at the start of TBSC, Pon had like 70k or 80k followers on ig and now he has like 192k. It may not have been supeeer high ratings wise but it generated a lot of krasae
Oh, that's pretty impressive in terms of fan growth. In terms of ratings, it's what I thought. Because I think Bua's lakorn with Pop actually did better in terms of ratings. But I saw this one on social media a lot.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They should have paired him with another actress. Ch3 as usual is limiting its actors/actresses
Yeah, they should’ve pair Pon up with some else. They’re not limited in actors but more want to pair theses two up because of their popularity is growing. They just want to create another koojin and see how much they can get out of this as usual. Typical ch3 with popular pairs.

ABG

sarNie Egg
Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I don't know if I will like the storyline. Why does Pon have to pretend to be gay? I really don't like those type of stories. Is it going to be romantic comedy? Two genres of Thai lakorn I don't like are action and romantic comedy! I hope it'll be as good as their first lakorn.

Pon and Bua do have great chemistry. I'm wondering if the age gap makes a difference in how comfortable they are with each other? James + Bella and James + Taew were great together too. I'm wondering if it's because the leading ladies are much older, so is more comfortable around the leading male because she sees him as a little brother? Though, I'm sure Pon and James found their leading ladies attractive. James' gf is about 4 years older? And Pon said in an interview that age doesn't matter. But I think, generally, women care more about how much younger a man is to her? Or maybe it has nothing to do with it, and it's just their compatibility with personality and they're professionals.

vina

sarNie Egg
I just came here after finishing Trabab See Chompoo. I'm happy that Pon will be paired up again with Bua. They really have an off the charts chemistry with their first lakorn.

Pon really have the looks of a praek for slap kiss drama, he really made me hate and love him at the same time in TBSC but I don't want him to be typecasted in the same role over and over again so I'm glad his next project is different from his last.

Looking forward to watching this drama soon. Hope that someone will also provided english sub for international fans.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just came here after finishing Trabab See Chompoo. I'm happy that Pon will be paired up again with Bua. They really have an off the charts chemistry with their first lakorn.

Pon really have the looks of a praek for slap kiss drama, he really made me hate and love him at the same time in TBSC but I don't want him to be typecasted in the same role over and over again so I'm glad his next project is different from his last.

Looking forward to watching this drama soon. Hope that someone will also provided english sub for international fans.
I love his character in Sanae Rak Nang Cin. It made me to follow him in his acting career. I didn't watch his lakorn with Bua yet but I see some clips and images about the pairing. I can feel the chemistry between them!

This storyline is just cup of my tea. I'm excited. :cheer:

JeannieJay

sarNie Hatchling
So in this one we will have not just one but two females namely an ex and a fling messing with our couple time...oh and Chalunthorn will be pretending to be gay which will be hard for anybody to believe with all these women from his past popping up.:pancarta: This is gonna be a fun interesting ride :thumbup: Just one wish for this show that it should not be a plain hahaheehee comedy.... with Pon I need emotionally intense scenes, he was so good at making me teary eyed in TBSC, Bua too so such scenes are a must