[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Her love for him is in her heart. She's so loyal, you'll wish she cheated on her husband. LoL. She is a woman with class above all.

But praek falls head over heels for her, close to the point of madness. He lets her know verbally and physically (hug, kiss) but NangEk doesn't return his love verbally or physically, just mentally. Her love for him is settle, yet beautiful and true. Spoiler alert : her old husband dies in the middle of the movie. But her husband is reasonable and honorable. Even when people told him to watch out for praek he didn't seem to mind. I guess he understood her story of waiting for love, and accepts the reason behind their marriage. Heck I think he only married her to save her image. I guess the reputation of being married to an old man, being married at all in those days is better than growing old with no husband.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
pink_juliet_kashie said:
^ Her love for him is in her heart. She's so loyal, you'll wish she cheated on her husband. LoL. She is a woman with class above all.

But praek falls head over heels for her, close to the point of madness. He lets her know verbally and physically (hug, kiss) but NangEk doesn't return his love verbally or physically, just mentally. Her love for him is settle, yet beautiful and true. Spoiler alert : her old husband dies in the middle of the movie. But her husband is reasonable and honorable. Even when people told him to watch out for praek he didn't seem to mind. I guess he understood her story of waiting for love, and accepts the reason behind their marriage. Heck I think he only married her to save her image. I guess the reputation of being married to an old man, being married at all in those days is better than growing old with no husband.
If that's the case, perfect! Haha. I can totally imagine Anne and Nadech already. Haha.

You said a remake so was it a lakorn or film?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys I'm not sure how accurate this news is cos SameeTeeTra filming hasn't ended yet maybe this is just a fan request 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
guys I'm not sure how accurate this news is cos SameeTeeTra filming hasn't ended yet maybe this is just a fan request 
Neither am I, but its always good to take precautions first! Hehe.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope it's true about the anne-ken reunion! i miss them to bits!!! :( kru cook-alin <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jarofnothing said:
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope it's true about the anne-ken reunion! i miss them to bits!!! :( kru cook-alin <3
I reallyx100 like your post. Haha. Well, if we're persistent and keep bothering Anne for their reunion it might come true! Hahaha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I reallyx100 like your post. Haha. Well, if we're persistent and keep bothering Anne for their reunion it might come true! Hahaha.
if this is true i would get a message from the ThongEntertainment admin on FB related to this new project but no announcement yet cos SameeTeeTra isn't finished filming yet 
and apparently I've got an update that its airing beginning of 2014 so we won't see it this December cos there are editing to do so assuming prommajaree is just a rumor or a fan request so don't give a high hope just yet 

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
if this is true i would get a message from the ThongEntertainment admin on FB related to this new project but no announcement yet cos SameeTeeTra isn't finished filming yet 
and apparently I've got an update that its airing beginning of 2014 so we won't see it this December cos there are editing to do so assuming prommajaree is just a rumor or a fan request so don't give a high hope just yet 
damnnnnnnnn. ok, i shall wait 'patiently' for samee tee tra to finish and keep bothering anne for their reunion in the meantime xD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jarofnothing said:
damnnnnnnnn. ok, i shall wait 'patiently' for samee tee tra to finish and keep bothering anne for their reunion in the meantime xD
i'll let you and everyone know when i recieve any announcement atm its just a rumor or suggestion from fans 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
My hopes aren't too high, because there's nothing confirmed yet. But I'd still like to bother Anne about it, so she knows what we want! Better early than late, right? Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
My hopes aren't too high, because there's nothing confirmed yet. But I'd still like to bother Anne about it, so she knows what we want! Better early than late, right? Haha.
we'll hear something soon but i can't guaranty P'Anne will be acting herself as nang'ek since the role is a very young person and since now P'Anne seems to favour Ploy Chermarn alot eversince she started Sameeteetra and i just want to shout out something that 2014 ThongEntertainment will have another project storyline is older n'ek with a younger pra'ek and assuming P'Anne maybe will act it out herself atm nothing is accounce yet until 2014 arrive 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
we'll hear something soon but i can't guaranty P'Anne will be acting herself as nang'ek since the role is a very young person and since now P'Anne seems to favour Ploy Chermarn alot eversince she started Sameeteetra and i just want to shout out something that 2014 ThongEntertainment will have another project storyline is older n'ek with a younger pra'ek and assuming P'Anne maybe will act it out herself atm nothing is accounce yet until 2014 arrive 
Oh...so the nang'ek is young...bummer. Oh well haha.

*gasp* is that what you heard, Alice?? Their next one might be older nang'ek, younger pra'ek? Oh lord, now that I'd like to have Anne and Nadech! Haha. Thanks for the heads up!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh...so the nang'ek is young...bummer. Oh well haha.

*gasp* is that what you heard, Alice?? Their next one might be older nang'ek, younger pra'ek? Oh lord, now that I'd like to have Anne and Nadech! Haha. Thanks for the heads up!
yes what I've read on other forum and sources story will be something along that line and there are Pope fans been doing a request to get him acting with P'Anne i don't think there will be any chance for Anne/Nadech since his images is stuck with Yaya but who knows! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes what I've read on other forum and sources story will be something along that line and there are Pope fans been doing a request to get him acting with P'Anne i don't think there will be any chance for Anne/Nadech since his images is stuck with Yaya but who knows! 
I see. Well I'm rooting for Anne and Nadech still. Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Next project for Thong Entertainment (P'Anne) Pomajaree See Dum พรหมจารีย์สีดำ (Black Virgin)

The cast has not been identified yet.  It's a slap/kiss/revenge genre. 

Short Synopsis:
เหมือนแพร นางเอก ตอนอายุ 16 คบกับผู้ชายหล่อ เจ้าชู้ รวย ตระกูลดี ชื่อ อรรณพ ที่แก่กว่าถึง 20 ปี และหมั้นกันเรียบร้อย    แต่น้าแท้ๆของเหมือนแพร ที่กลับมาจากเมืองนอกอย่าง ปรางทอง เป็นสาวใหญ่ สวย เซ็กซี่ กลับโฉบ อรรณพ ไปนอนด้วย    เหมือนแพรเข้ามาเห็นพอดีจึงช็อคและไปกินยาฆ่าตัวตาย (มีบทที่แม่ของนางเอก พูดว่าโชคดีที่เหมือนแพรยังไม่มีอะไรกับอรรณพ)  

หลายปีถัดมา  เหมือนแพรที่ถูกส่งตัวไปเมืองนอก  กลับมาเมืองไทย   ตอนนี้เหมือนแพรได้กลายเป็นสาวแกร่ง

ทำงานเก่ง ที่เข้าไปทำงานกับเพื่อนเก่า คือ โภคัย ซึ่งหลงรักนางเอกมานาน  เหมือนแพรได้มาพบกับ เก่งกาจ เด็กวัยรุ่น  ยังไม่ถึง 20 ปี  ที่มาตามหลงรัก  และทำให้เหมือนแพรได้พบกับอาของเก่งกาจ  ซึ่งคือ พิมาน (พระเอก) ที่เป็นน้องชายของอรรณพ   ครั้งแรกที่ได้เห็นเนื่องจากมีเค้าหน้าคล้าย อรรณพมาก  เหมือนแพรจึงอึ้งไป

เมื่อได้รู้ ว่าเก่งกาจ คือ ลูกของปรางทองกับ อรรณพ  จึงวางแผนแก้แค้นทำให้เก่งกาจหลงรักหัวปักหัวปำ โดยมี พิมาน คอยตามขัดขวาง   คอยต่อว่าเหมือนแพร

เมื่อเก่ง โดนเหมือนแพรทิ้ง และเสียใจ เสียผู้เสียคนติดยาไป  นางเอกคิดจะเลิกทำผิดโดยมาขอคุยให้เก่งเลิกเข้าใจผิด เก่งที่เมายากลับยิงตัวเองตายต่อหน้า    ปรางทองช็อคจนเป็นเจ้าหญิงนิทรา    ทำให้พิมานโกรธแค้นเหมือนแพรมาก เหมือนแพรช็อคมากที่เป็นสาเหตุให้เก่งตายทั้งที่เธอไม่ได้ตั้งใจให้เป็นถึงขนาดนี้   จึงต้องการหลักพักใจ  ตกลงแต่งงานกับโภคัย

แล้วก็ตามระเบียบละครน้ำเน่า  ฮี่ๆ   พระเอกลักพาตัวนางเอกไปทำมิดีมิร้ายทั้งที่นางเอกกำลังจะแต่งงานกับโภคัยในวันรุ่งขึ้น

When Mearn Prea was 15 years old, she was madly in love with an older guy, twice her age, Unnob. They were engaged.. Later, he cheated on her and she saw him sleeping with another woman.  She was heart broken and almost commit suiside.  20 years later, Nang'k becomes an attractive successful woman.  She comes back for a revenge against the man who almost destroyed her life. Her plan is to lure his teenage son and breaking the boy's heart.

Pra'k, Pimarn, who is Unnob's younger brother and the boy's uncle. He tried to stop Nang'k. Later, Nang'k changes her mind and withdraw her plan.. But it was too late. The boy lost his hope, became a drug addict and killed himself. Then' it's Pra'k turn to take his revenge.

เหมือนแพร

หญิงสาวที่บอบช้ำกับความรักอย่างสาหัสตั้งแต่อายุ 15  ความผิดหวังอย่างรุนแรงทำให้เธอตัดสินใจฆ่าตัวตาย...   แต่บัดนี้กาลเวลาบ่มเพาะให้เธอกร้าวแกร่งขึ้น     เธอมิใช่แพรไหมอันบอบบางเฉกเช่นกาลก่อนอีกต่อไป     และเธอกำลังจะกลับมาชำระแค้น...

She was heart broken when she was 15 years old.  It almost made her commit suiside.  As time goes by, she becomes a very strong woman.  She's no longer the fragile silk thred.  She is back for her revenge.

พิมาน

หนุ่มใหญ่ผู้รับผิดชอบมรดกสืบทอดจากพี่ชาย     เข้าต้องเผชิญกับผลการกระทำที่พี่ชายเขาก่อไว้     และในที่สุดความโกรธแค้นจากการสูญเสีย
    ทำให้เขากลับกลายจากสุภาพบุรุษเป็นซาตานได้ในชั่วพริบตา
A mature man, who take responsibility from his older brother.  He has to face the consequence from his brother's action.  In the end, great lost changes a gentleman into a evil man.

http://saengdao.com/view.php?menu=menu2&body=detail&id=1342

Source: http://pantip.com/topic/30886764