[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't think of anyone else, who can be pra'ek in CH3. Poh/Num are the oldest pra'eks, but I don't find either of them suitable for the role in here. Ken is really the only one. Then there's Tui who's a freelance who is more than suitable for the role. So. Anne has to pick one or the other. Haha. Our else I'm gonna hop out.

As for nan'ek...there's nobody. Matt won't be a good choice because she's too tall for Tui. Haha. Or she might be just right for Ken. Or maybe.....I'm thinking....Bella? Hehe. I think her and Tui would look hawt together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ken can't be in here because the nang'ek has to be older by at least 18-20 years.
Ken can be in here because n'ek isn't 20 years older than p'ek. They should be around the same age. N'ek was 15 years old when she dated p'ek's older brother who was probably around his 30's. Since p'ek is his younger brother, he should be between 5-10 years older than n'ek or around the same age. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Ken can be in here because n'ek isn't 20 years older than p'ek. They should be around the same age. N'ek was 15 years old when she dated p'ek's older brother who was probably around his 30's. Since p'ek is his younger brother, he should be between 5-10 years older than n'ek or around the same age.
Oohh i misread! I thought I read that the pra'ek was the fiance and aunt's son. Lol ok then yeah back to ken!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's not my thing. Lol. I wouldn't judge others who do it, but I'd prefer to date someone older than me. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
That's not my thing. Lol. I wouldn't judge others who do it, but I'd prefer to date someone older than me.
No? How come? You don't want to feel the thrill and excitement like Sarn said? Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No? How come? You don't want to feel the thrill and excitement like Sarn said? Lol
I'd feel wrong. I don't want to gin dek. Lol. I even have a problem liking someone who's a year younger. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it isn't so bad. My bf is 8 years younger, at first it felt weird when he came courting but now I don't even realize or remember lol. Until he says " ja mae" to annoy me lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess right now it's not something I'm open to because anyone younger than me by 10 years will be like in their teens. Lol. Gotta wait until they're all mature then I'll consider. Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Teen? Haha I'd say no too lol. That's jailbait. You're probably the same age as my bf then.

Anyways back to this, after reading the summary, I don't think I want Anne to produce this.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's why I don't want her to produce it. She doesn't seem to get the right pra'nang. I'm only going to count Samee Three Thra, each of them are good individually but together they seem a little off amd missed match. Despite her getting that award from Japan, the story is good, the acting is good but for me the flow of the whole lakorn wasn't.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's the only lakorn she produced that I liked. The cast was odd but it was pretty good despite the awkward casting. I liked how the story was put together but the cast wasn't the best. They were pretty random. I hope she starts selecting better cast members and not just who she favors.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Ann is going to change at how she cast her n'ek. She has a copy that she's alternating with. I think she'll stick to that since she thinks it is working out so far lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, Mahalo for the summary. Gosh, this sound like a lot of drama. It's hard to find someone to match Matt's height so I hope Ann cast Jui for this. Has this been made into lakorn before or just from movie?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just a movie so far. After watching the movie, Jui fits this role. I have a feeling Anne will use her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After having Hua Jai Mee Ngao butchered by OneHD, the author of this book has faith that Anne won't disappoint in her adaptation for this lakorn. I hope Anne starts working on this soon. It's an honor for an author to compliment your production skills.