❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes they are lol, the really do eh. I so agree.
Yes… there are rarely updates. If there are, the supporting cast or crew will post in IG stories. And I’m usually too slow and miss them or too lazy to capture and post here because… why go to the effort of doing that just to share pix of flowers, the house of Det & Karaket, falling rain, the cameras, or Ch3/Broadcast van?:pancarta:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yes… there are rarely updates. If there are, the supporting cast or crew will post in IG stories. And I’m usually too slow and miss them or too lazy to capture and post here because… why go to the effort of doing that just to share pix of flowers, the house of Det & Karaket, falling rain, the cameras, or Ch3/Broadcast van?:pancarta:

Okay wow, seems like want to keep a lot hidden until it airs eh.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok apparently I need to whine about lack of updates to receive some, lol.

In advance of birthday celebrations for Pope & Bella, their fan club and Pope’s fanclub sent food trucks to the set. Looking at the photos of those grilled prawns made me hungry just now. There was also a mini belated celebration for Peter pan’s birthday.

So cute, Bella. When PP thanked her for the food, she said, “Why thank us, it’s thanks to our fan club”:thumbup:

Birthday gifts

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, this one has a long filming.
I’m not surprised. BPS also took very long to shoot - almost 2 years. I don’t mind they take very long to shoot But they keep saying this drama will be on air this year but I find that hard to believe. But by end of this year will still be this year, I guess.;)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I’m not surprised. BPS also took very long to shoot - almost 2 years. I don’t mind they take very long to shoot But they keep saying this drama will be on air this year but I find that hard to believe. But by end of this year will still be this year, I guess.;)
Yeah that is true it did, I am not sure about that either guess we have to wait and see eh.