❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah they are still shooting Prom Likit. Bella last said they’re only about 30-40% done with the shooting. It’s a long and difficult shoot.

I was so excited to see the teaser too (posted it in the movie thread :)). It makes me want to watch the movie NOW. :thumbup: But have to wait till end July at least, and whenever it will be released in my country. Now I’m waiting to see the photos from the magazine photo shoot that they did.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yeah they are still shooting Prom Likit. Bella last said they’re only about 30-40% done with the shooting. It’s a long and difficult shoot.

I was so excited to see the teaser too (posted it in the movie thread :)). It makes me want to watch the movie NOW. :thumbup: But have to wait till end July at least, and whenever it will be released in my country. Now I’m waiting to see the photos from the magazine photo shoot that they did.
Okay, yeah I thought so.

Oh sorry I didn't know there was a thread for the movie, I hope I can watch as well. They did a new photoshoot nice :).

bit

sarNie Adult
Thai lakorn takes forever to shoot, Turkish drama don’t have script ready for the next episode. I guess that is why K-drama reign supreme, they are just very efficient.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Thai lakorn takes forever to shoot, Turkish drama don’t have script ready for the next episode. I guess that is why K-drama reign supreme, they are just very efficient.
I think especially since K-drama have gone international now, they shoot more efficiently. The whole production from cast to crew is only focused on one production while the shoot is on-going, so for almost 24/7 they are only focused on that one shoot. For lakorn I think they only shoot a few days per week? So that’s why shoots can drag, and main cast can even be shooting two lakorn at the same time.

Before cable tv came in, K-drama shoots were also more rushed. They did ‘live’ shooting, in which they didn’t finish shooting the whole series before airing. What they were shooting this week would be aired on tv in about 2 weeks, or even next week. It was crazy. But since cable tv dramas have become popular, and k-dramas have all gone international, they don’t do this anymore.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think especially since K-drama have gone international now, they shoot more efficiently. The whole production from cast to crew is only focused on one production while the shoot is on-going, so for almost 24/7 they are only focused on that one shoot. For lakorn I think they only shoot a few days per week? So that’s why shoots can drag, and main cast can even be shooting two lakorn at the same time.

Before cable tv came in, K-drama shoots were also more rushed. They did ‘live’ shooting, in which they didn’t finish shooting the whole series before airing. What they were shooting this week would be aired on tv in about 2 weeks, or even next week. It was crazy. But since cable tv dramas have become popular, and k-dramas have all gone international, they don’t do this anymore.
Yeah you are right, they use to do that nod. But they have stopped it now.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Interview with the director of Prom Likit. Interesting read about how the shoot is progressing, the problems they encountered. She praised the cast and crew for their professionalism, and Pope, in particular for being able to clearly give an acting performance that clearly differentiates his characters. She’s also saying that we might be able to watch the lakorn by the end of the year. To which I say, I’ll believe that when I see it. :p

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella will release more footage from the fitting of Prom Likit on her channel. Here’s a teaser:

:love::love:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Full video of Bella’s vlog of Prom Likit’s fitting.

I am dead from the cuteness of both of her and Pope. And her outfits look really pretty.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I thought I am just biased, but people aren’t that interested in both of them anymore. But Bella’s vlog of that fitting got the same number of views in a day what her previous videos usually took a week to get. :confused0:

bit

sarNie Adult
I thought I am just biased, but people aren’t that interested in both of them anymore. But Bella’s vlog of that fitting got the same number of views in a day what her previous videos usually took a week to get. :confused0:
I guess people still follow them... but less vocal about it. I mean I still take a look at what they are up too but seldom comment now. Waiting for tomorrow to see their BPS2 promo with GDH.

These two really don't like playing the koojin game but somehow whether they realize it or not when they get together they put all other koojin to shame;)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Personally I think they only went heavy on the koojin fan service during while BPS was on. During events for RLM onwards I thought they already seemed more distant from each other, especially for interviews and the like. But they are personally close, so they can’t maintain artificial distance between them for long.

But that kind of thinking is veering too close to shipper territory for me.:pancarta:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope had an event yesterday and spoke to the media after that.

He spoke about a lot of things. He described what he does for merit/charity (e.g. he’s been supporting CCF for years, since before he entered the industry).

He talked about accepting one project at a time. Also, he has always asked to work only on one lakorn at a time because of health concerns (herniated disc). And the channel understands, because he is someone who is serious about his work. Herniated disc is something one cannot have 100% recovery from, just have to take care not to aggravate it further. So during BPS2 shooting he was careful to wear waist/back support for all the action scenes. And he doesn’t play football much anymore - switched to golf. He cannot try pro golf too cos it would be too hard on his back

Because PL shooting is very challenging and takes place 4 days a week. If he was to take another project that will take up the other days of the week then he will not be able to prepare well for all his characters in PL. PL shooting about 70% done, we should be able to see it next year.

Re he doesn’t update Instagram often, he says he doesn’t know what to post other than posts related to work. He doesn’t really take photos. He said some people told him to post photos of cats and dogs. :risas3:

Thai reporters really don’t know what to ask him if they have no gossip to talk about. I was like - why not ask about his thoughts regarding the success of BPS2 and it going to other countries? Ask about whether he’ll work with GDH again? Will they have an event to thank the fans for their support? Sigh.

bit

sarNie Adult
Pope had an event yesterday and spoke to the media after that.

He spoke about a lot of things. He described what he does for merit/charity (e.g. he’s been supporting CCF for years, since before he entered the industry).

He talked about accepting one project at a time. Also, he has always asked to work only on one lakorn at a time because of health concerns (herniated disc). And the channel understands, because he is someone who is serious about his work. Herniated disc is something one cannot have 100% recovery from, just have to take care not to aggravate it further. So during BPS2 shooting he was careful to wear waist/back support for all the action scenes. And he doesn’t play football much anymore - switched to golf. He cannot try pro golf too cos it would be too hard on his back

Because PL shooting is very challenging and takes place 4 days a week. If he was to take another project that will take up the other days of the week then he will not be able to prepare well for all his characters in PL. PL shooting about 70% done, we should be able to see it next year.

Re he doesn’t update Instagram often, he says he doesn’t know what to post other than posts related to work. He doesn’t really take photos. He said some people told him to post photos of cats and dogs. :risas3:

Thai reporters really don’t know what to ask him if they have no gossip to talk about. I was like - why not ask about his thoughts regarding the success of BPS2 and it going to other countries? Ask about whether he’ll work with GDH again? Will they have an event to thank the fans for their support? Sigh.
I was thinking that too… come on the guy is in one of the most successful movie and no one ask him about it….LOL

nat12

sarNie Adult
I was thinking that too… come on the guy is in one of the most successful movie and no one ask him about it….LOL
Instead a few weeks ago, they asked Bella about what Pope thinks about being 400M baht p’ek.:facepalm:

nat12

sarNie Adult
The segment on Prom Likit on Perd Wig BIG 3. Hopefully the time stamp works. I am dead from the cuteness of all the scenes with the leads.

I think Num Kanchai would be a better interviewer though. I somehow miss watching Kalamare doing celeb interviews.

bit

sarNie Adult
After seeing all the gory drama line up… this one look fun together with Mark and Yaya one. The rest was…

nat12

sarNie Adult
Obviously PL is my most anticipated Ch3 drama (apparently I have something in common with a lot of people), but I thought this set of upcoming lakorn seem the best that I’ve seen from Ch3 in a while. The Mark & Yaya one looks the next most interesting to me for the fun comedy element. Even the horror one with Noon intrigued me - although I’m not into horror, I like her.

Ch3 trailers often look good, let’s hope the writing can sustain my interest. The James Ji-Toey one looked interesting to me, especially to see Chai in a role like that. But I’m not so much into Toey as n’ek somehow. Mor Luang trailer looks good… but I couldn’t finish Thong Ek, so I’m not sure.

I feel like this set of trailers seem to have more comedic & fun dramas which is what I’ve been wanting! Had enough of the contrived “intense” dramas that I can’t get into. For example, not confident that Ch3 can pull off that genre for the Nadech-Kim lakorn.

Meanwhile, it seems that the people doing programming and/or the app have developed some sense. The uncut version of the Pope-Bella interview will be posted in the Premium section of the app.;)

nat12

sarNie Adult
OMG… I was wondering why Pope-Bella was trending on twitter, I thought it’s just cos of Prom Likit, which was also trending. Turns out cos they were teased/interrogated relentlessly by Sorayuth. It’s in the uncut version of the interview has these scenes.

No idea if it’s just for show, but I’m still ROFLMAO watching. Pope looked so embarrassed like he wanted to dig a hole under that chair to hide. :risas3:

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope is behaving like a teenager having a crush being bullied by his senior who knew he had a crush:thumbup:
Exactly. ;)

There’s also a part when Sorayuth asked Pope to teach him how to flirt with girls… like act out a scene from PL. Pope first suggested that he be the father, which Sorayuth protested cos he wanted to be Rit. So ok, Sorayuth can be Rit while Bella be the mother. Then Bella protested why must she be the mother? Sorayuth asked why can’t they act out a scene between Rit & Puttan. Pope: No, that can only be me.:pancarta:
Sorayuth: See! This is the real Pope! :risas3:

At this point I don’t even care about their actual relationship. This is just so hilarious to watch I died laughing. :risas3: