❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hope she recovers soon and everyone in the cast & crew is healthy. Pope left a sweet encouraging message for her saying he's waiting for her (or jao) to come back. They have an endearing friendship and I really love that.
Aww yes, I hope she get's better soon and the rest of the cast and crew is healthy to. Aww that is such a sweet message love their friendship.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Saw Pope’s comment too and thought it was sweet. But I feel like all other Pope-Bella shippers have lost their collective minds over it. :pancarta: I am a shipper too but I feel like everyone has gone nuts.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Noon spoke about the progress of Prom Likit shooting. At the beginning of the clip, did the host say they have completed 50% of the shooting? That doesn’t seem to be right. :confused12:

I like when Noon mentioned the challenge faced by Pope in playing 3 characters and is confident that he can do it well. But it’s likely we will only get to see the drama next year.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The clip did say they're 50% of the way through but I have my doubts too. Bella said somewhere that she doesn't think they'll be done filming until next year, due to a combo of covid protocols and the scenes itself which are challenging to film. I want to say BPS took 2 years to film?

Anyhow the movie should hold us over. I'm surprised they haven't released the trailer or any promo on that considering it is set to premiere in about a month, around songkran I think? Interested to see that cause the only picture released so far made me think Pope is the one time-traveling (where he has sunglasses on) and getting to play the more comedic fish out of water character to Bella's straight man, a change from the lakorns.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think BPS filmed for over a year, but to be fair I believe both Bella and Pope were also shooting 2 dramas at the same time as BPS, though not the entire time. Editing and other post-production work took a few more months. I believe COVID protocols will make filming much harder now, not to mention COVID is still spreading. I think Pope also mentioned scenes which involve his (and Bella’s, I guess) multiple characters are also challenging to film because it requires outfit changes and so on.

I believe the movie is premiering in early May so maybe the trailer will be out soon? According to GDH release schedule Yaya’s movie is coming out first in April though, so maybe all marketing events will go in order. The closest we have to a sneak preview is from the clip that was released for the token a couple of weeks back. The speculation that it might be Pope’s character that travels back in time is pretty common to. Whatever it is, I’m just excited to watch it.:thumbup:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info! For some reason I had it in my head that the premiere was set for Songkran holiday for the longest time. Makes sense why there isn't any promo since its 2 months away.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Glad he's better and looks all smiley. That's very cute of Bella btw
Bella is picking up product endorsements left, right & centre so she has been meeting the media a lot. So I guess that’s why the journalists are asking her updates about PL & Pope. The actual way she provided the update about Pope was really cute. I think she said Pope asked, “How come I’m this sick? Will I recover?” And Bella said she told him, “Calm down, na… after 8-10 days, it will be better.” Bella is careful, but I don’t know whether Bella is aware how she comes across when she talks about him. ;)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG he is having the dreams like they known each other before.

Here is the promo with English subs ! :) *for the movie*