❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oooh that would be an interesting change! Just saw Bella and Broadcast share the same image too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Interested to see how this will unfold because if they're reprising their role but supposed to be parents to their teen/adult kids and Pudtarn while basically still looking the same age as as their their younger look alikes...lol that will be a sight. I get not wanting to recast older cast to okay their older selves but they could've sprayed their hair grey, add some wrinkles too to be a bit more realistic hahaha

Pope looking skinny in the face! Lol has he been working out?? Oh lah lah. I'm looking forward to him playing a playful flirty playboy character again which looks like one of the twins from the vibe of the picture haha can't wait!!

nat12

sarNie Adult
Interested to see how this will unfold because if they're reprising their role but supposed to be parents to their teen/adult kids and Pudtarn while basically still looking the same age as as their their younger look alikes...lol that will be a sight. I get not wanting to recast older cast to okay their older selves but they could've sprayed their hair grey, add some wrinkles too to be a bit more realistic hahaha

Pope looking skinny in the face! Lol has he been working out?? Oh lah lah. I'm looking forward to him playing a playful flirty playboy character again which looks like one of the twins from the vibe of the picture haha can't wait!!
I get the impression most of the show will focus on the kids, the parents won’t appear so much so it’s still ok. Just use the old-style super matte lakorn makeup (from before 2016) and I think Bella and Pope will look old on their own. LOL I always thought that makeup style was quite aging and could have been why Bella always looked older to me. She looks younger with less heavy makeup.

I’m sure Pope is taking care of himself via diet, exercise and facial treatments LOL. I cannot imagine the stress of having to act as someone about half my actual age. o_O

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I get the impression most of the show will focus on the kids, the parents won’t appear so much so it’s still ok. Just use the old-style super matte lakorn makeup (from before 2016) and I think Bella and Pope will look old on their own. LOL I always thought that makeup style was quite aging and could have been why Bella always looked older to me. She looks younger with less heavy makeup.

I’m sure Pope is taking care of himself via diet, exercise and facial treatments LOL. I cannot imagine the stress of having to act as someone about half my actual age. o_O
Lol most definitely, now looking at his IG, I know he feeling himself haha knows he's looking brand new

Drama is about to take on their own Adaption of "I want to marry someone like my dad/mom" literally hahaha but you made a point i completely forgot, they could've just been present more as the twins are younger. Forgot I saw that we did see younger actors who are to play them haha so maybe we don't see too much double vision all at once haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/CZY62oXlfUV/
Some updates on the progress of Prom Likit shooting. Basically, it’s progressing and they’re trying their shooting this while following safety protocols. It’s surely a challenge. And confirmed the movie’s release date. They’re really keeping the details about the movie and lakorn under wraps. Haha

Forgot I saw that we did see younger actors who are to play them haha so maybe we don't see too much double vision all at once haha
Pope had to shoot his 3 characters this week and he seemed a bit stressed.

http://instagr.am/p/CZQrqjTJwY6/
He should take comfort that he’s aging slowly.