❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t mind the facial hair as much as I thought. Obviously it’s to age their appearance to match their characters who will now be older. Or as I think Pope admits in that clip, his character will be close to his real age.

And of course, production team needs a way to differentiate Pope’s different characters (Det and his twin sons). I think Bella mentioned she’s playing Putarn, Ketsurang and Karaket might make an appearance?

If two of them alone have so many characters, and the cast has expanded, no wonder fitting might take place over a few days.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i was thinking isnt louis part of the cast then remembered who he was...

nat12

sarNie Adult
With the Covid regulation, they might have to follow limits of crew and staff, thus the long fitting days

at least the make-up artist is doing justice with type of moustache for Punjan and Pope. It doesn’t look to odd with their facial feature.
Yeah I think they look better than what they have Got in BPS? He rocked it for sure though… but judging from looks alone these look better.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i was thinking isnt louis part of the cast then remembered who he was...
Awww you miss him? He made an appearance in the script reading.

http://instagr.am/p/CUZ5_zHFcjm/