❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He’s busy with Sano it seems. Playing tricks on fans and those events. Lol I wish I was in Thailand right now. He’s got BPS movie too doesn’t he?? Hmmm they are kind of over doing it...

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Nope. His last lakorn for a while is Kharm See Tarn Don. If he doesn't start filming soon we won't see him until the year after next year. . . sad.
Oh no....I'm sad already. He may busy to earn money by many events as your guys said. I read the articles few years ago, Pope felt unhappy when his was most recognized in Samee drama with Ploy, but he has no one asked him to work as a brand ambassador of any commercial/products.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He’s busy with Sano it seems. Playing tricks on fans and those events. Lol I wish I was in Thailand right now. He’s got BPS movie too doesn’t he?? Hmmm they are kind of over doing it...
Sigh. . . yup. Screw Sano haha. We want Pope in action. Jk. Jk.

They are over doing it, but what can they say? TTheir prime minister is somewhat forcing them to. Haha

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
They are doing a big concert/show for the fans on Oct 5 & 6th, so I believe they are getting ready since it’s only like a month or so out.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2143954405628083&id=187677331255810

The related part of her post is only the first paragraph.It reads (according to the 'see translation' on Facebook)...
Today just sent the first 9 episodes of destiny's novel. , so that he can go to action first, then I can continue to ride the next event. It's not too stressful.

This means that the first 9 episodes can now go into production:aaaaa:Meanwhile,the writer will continue writing the script for the subsequent episodes.:thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

The related part of her post is only the first paragraph.It reads (according to the 'see translation' on Facebook)...
Today just sent the first 9 episodes of destiny's novel. , so that he can go to action first, then I can continue to ride the next event. It's not too stressful.

This means that the first 9 episodes can now go into production:aaaaa:Meanwhile,the writer will continue writing the script for the subsequent episodes.:thumbup:
Yayyyy! Thanks for the update :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Yay awesome :) :aaaaa:

Kao2

sarNie Egg
Just some facts here, because some of you might misunderstood... Rompaeng didn't decide to write Prom Likit because of the success of Bhuppae, instead she planned it long before Bhuppae even aired, she even take master degree in History at Chulalongkorn. Normally the research processes took long time but she can write it in such a short time. Bhuppae took 2-3 years of researching and just 1 month of writing. Her, the script writer, the producer don’t ~rush~ anything.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Just some facts here, because some of you might misunderstood... Rompaeng didn't decide to write Prom Likit because of the success of Bhuppae, instead she planned it long before Bhuppae even aired, she even take master degree in History at Chulalongkorn. Normally the research processes took long time but she can write it in such a short time. Bhuppae took 2-3 years of researching and just 1 month of writing. Her, the script writer, the producer don’t ~rush~ anything.
I see....

I thought it was because the first one was a big hit! Thanks for clearing this out.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ooo? The last post was from August 19th? That's so long ago:confused0:
I've found some things about the progress of Prom Likit...shall I just post them here?