❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

Zen G

sarNie Egg
The teaser, I hope it won’t be long till they start casting and making this lakorn.
Hi! I'm an esther-sean fan! hahaha. May I know which show is that gif in your signature from? I only get to watch ngao asoke for now, so....

Zen G

sarNie Egg
This is my favorite lakorn, although this is the second one that I have watched. I went gaga over lakorns because of this! hahaha! I am very happy that there will be part 2. I just can't get enough pope and bella scenes! hahaha. even the second leads were interesting as well. I wonder what the plot will be

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
This is my favorite lakorn, although this is the second one that I have watched. I went gaga over lakorns because of this! hahaha! I am very happy that there will be part 2. I just can't get enough pope and bella scenes! hahaha. even the second leads were interesting as well. I wonder what the plot will be
Rumors is that it'll be about fashion and going to China instead of French? Maybe we'll see Bellaor Pope in Chinese clothing? Lol

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Rumors is that it'll be about fashion and going to China instead of French? Maybe we'll see Bellaor Pope in Chinese clothing? Lol
Really....?

What i read in wiki is that it will be years after the wedding... am guessing it would be in the modern era this time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It'll be forever before anything comes out. Pope hasn't even started filming for anything yet. He needs to drop those events and get back to work. Haha .

Last edited: