[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Mar 10, 2018.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

He has one with yam but I don’t know which production but my guess is lakorn thai production.
    They will start shooting this lakorn next year if the novel releases this year.

SuzieJ and phatman like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Nope. His last lakorn for a while is Kharm See Tarn Don. If he doesn't start filming soon we won't see him until the year after next year. . . sad.

SuzieJ and DaoRisa like this.
  3. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

He’s busy with Sano it seems. Playing tricks on fans and those events. Lol I wish I was in Thailand right now. He’s got BPS movie too doesn’t he?? Hmmm they are kind of over doing it...

PBfan894 and phatman like this.
  4. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Oh no....I'm sad already. He may busy to earn money by many events as your guys said. I read the articles few years ago, Pope felt unhappy when his was most recognized in Samee drama with Ploy, but he has no one asked him to work as a brand ambassador of any commercial/products.

PBfan894, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  5. phatman

Sigh. . . yup. Screw Sano haha. We want Pope in action. Jk. Jk.

They are over doing it, but what can they say? TTheir prime minister is somewhat forcing them to. Haha

6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Any new news yet?.

7. phatman

Nothing. . .

DaoRisa likes this.
  8. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

They are doing a big concert/show for the fans on Oct 5 & 6th, so I believe they are getting ready since it’s only like a month or so out.

phatman and S.J.M like this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Do you know when the novel come out? Also do we get the English translation for both?

10. phatman

Not sure when.

S.J.M likes this.
  11. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

Last update from P' Nong is that novel should be released sometimes in October

MKfan132, phatman and S.J.M like this.
  12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the update :).

13. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

MKfan132 and S.J.M like this.