[CH3] Prik Hee Noo Kab Moo Ham (Good Feeling): Yaya Urassaya/Ice Panuwat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
upload_2018-7-5_1-39-35.png

Cr: Ice Panuwat Fanclub on IG.

I saw an article on one of the major news sites to, but gotta find it again, will update later when I find it again.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I was actually hoping to see Nine with Yaya for a newbie but this guy don't look too bad in pics too. Has he been in any lakorns before? I need to see him in motion.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ive never heard of him before. Is he a complete newbie or has he been in other lakorns? He looks cute but he needs to cut that hair of his. Not a fan of long hair on guys. I hope hes tall.

It seems like this is the 3rd remake for this lakorn. The last one being in 1995. Heres the sypnosis. Credit to MyDramaList:
A very romantic story about Thai people living in San Francisco.
Pimsai went to San Francisco to find her boyfriend. She doesn't know that he went to go be a boytoy for an old widow. He sold his apartament to John. Pimsai, thinking her boyfriend is still living there, goes to the apartment and sleeps in John's bed. Since she has no place to go or any contact with her boyfriend, Johnlets Pimsai stay and they eventually become roomates. He takes her to work at a friend's restaurant. That's just the beginning of their story...

twister02

M♥K
Just like Nine, Ice started doing endorsement. He is a cutie in pictures. I believe he has a band too or part in a band. He is part of Social Death Note (based on his IG) that is airing in Ch28.

Based on the 1995 pic, the praek has long hair. Maybe they like him with that? :lol: that's why they choose him. :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Was it John Novo? This sounds like Kong and Mew L. old lakorn called Pepper and Ham.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This lakorn is so beautiful in my opinion! I love the OST! So old school, brings me back to the early 90s! And back then I found Kong so ugly excuse my 5 year old self ahahahah bc I just couldn’t excuse his hair! It was wild!! But now that I’m so much older looking back, I love Kong!! Ahhahahah. Is that cray?!? Lol. Not to mention, Mew looks wonderful, so westernized too! Lol :p

However~~ oh god?!? Who are they trying to pair Yaya with?!! I have never heard of the brother! Lol! And omg~~ are you serious?!? They’re trying to clone that KONG SAHARAT hair style?!? Are you serious!!?o_O:eek::confused: Omg! This is 2018! Plz! Cut that hair! It won’t add anything attractive to your unfamiliar face either!!!!

I think pKing picked Yaya is the right choice! But gosh~~ I’m worried she and the new brother won’t be able to generate chemistry lolol who is he?!? Lol.

Oh~~ and Is this for sure confirmed?! Lol! :p

twister02

M♥K
To be fair, Ice is sporting the long hair for quite a while now. The long hair he had before was so messy he looks like a hobo :lol:

Good thing right now, he cut and styled it decently. I actually like it now compare before. I saw him in an ad and he's a cutie eversince. :lol:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mew lalita is so unattractive. How was she n'ek lol. I havent seen any of her lakorns. Was she a good actress at least?
She’s not your standard of what is considered beautiful I guess but she has this exotic look that makes her look farang, white, halfies, or foreigner.

I liked some of her older lakorns, mostly those with Willy. They always made the more modern and western feel lakorns. Lol. I was too young, didn’t really watch her growing up, but after I was old enough, I went back to watch a few of her lakorns. Pretty good.