❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
OMG they're sooo freaking ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
I don't even know how such cuteness can exist lol.

I love the cast so far and especially the addition of phet
I love Mew & Pope to death but I don't mind seeing Mew & Phet too!! lol
It just kills me inside a little every time when I see Phet play second to the pra'eks when he's got everything to be one too

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
YAY! Pheeet<3 I'm so happy

Phet and Mew are a couple I would like to see in the future also. It's nice to see them in here along with Pope. ^_^

VianneGrasha

sarNie Egg
:cheer:Can't they marry each other already!!! I haven't move on with Daragon yet then I saw today their videos on Insta!!! Too many ships sailing today!!! Ohh wait? Are they dating anybody?

Ntsuab-Ci

Awwh, everyone is so cute in here. This little boy is so cutee but quite naughty, haha.

c popemew4ever

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Nong plays Pope's brother. These two plays the role of the irresponsible parents. (I actually don't know who this actress is)

the -real- family.PNG

And here are some additional characters.
(seems more like these two character looks more like the irresponsible parents then the top two photo up there, perhaps because they look a lot younger?)

cr.IG

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2017-01-11-15-28-27.png Screenshot_2017-01-11-15-28-51.png
Girl's name is Bua Wansiri. The guy is Boy Pakorn's brother.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
Bua looks very pretty and one of the newbies I"m keeping my eyes out for. She looks very nang'ek!
LOL didn't know boy's brother was in the entertainment industry too? no wonder I weirded out he looked like Boy.

@D~D love your gif of Khun Chai Ruj and Than Ying
Forever my eternal love these two :love:

I'm so glad they're doing a rom-com / drama again cause lets be serious Ruk Oh Rit was just a random no-breainer fast lakorn to extend their koo-jin pairing for the fans lol
Although I loved Mew and her wardrobe in there :love:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Bua looks very pretty and one of the newbies I"m keeping my eyes out for. She looks very nang'ek!
LOL didn't know boy's brother was in the entertainment industry too? no wonder I weirded out he looked like Boy.

@D~D love your gif of Khun Chai Ruj and Than Ying
Forever my eternal love these two :love:

I'm so glad they're doing a rom-com / drama again cause lets be serious Ruk Oh Rit was just a random no-breainer fast lakorn to extend their koo-jin pairing for the fans lol
Although I loved Mew and her wardrobe in there :love:
OMG, her wardrobe is to die for !!! :pancarta:
She looked like a REAL princess. :love::love::love:
Everytime I think about her wardrobe in that lakorn, all I ever say is " she's the only person who can actually REALLY REALLY pull off that look":thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
OMG, her wardrobe is to die for !!! :pancarta:
She looked like a REAL princess. :love::love::love:
Everytime I think about her wardrobe in that lakorn, all I ever say is " she's the only person who can actually REALLY REALLY pull off that look":thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
my exact thoughts tooo!!! :love:
actually i think all of her wardrobe has been top notch the only wardrobe I didn't like her in was chaat payak
Everyone looked hideous in there :pancarta:

but I mean I think the wardrobe is 50% and she's the other 50% . she just holds herself so well she looks great in most clothes lol

I'm liking the fitting wardrobe in this lakorns shoot for her too
anyways looking forward to any news/pix update for this lakorn :cheer:

Ntsuab-Ci

They started filming with Phet first and so far it seems like Phet's character is in love with an older women?? And she seems to be playing an mean role because of the red lipstick lol. Hmmm... Unless I'm completely reading the photos wrong and she plays his mom or something but that's weird. Lol

C pin21yrs

Last edited: