[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I saw on daradaily she took a picture with one of the Ch3 executives of something and then Pope was supposedly gonna be paired with her. As soon as I saw it I thought she might be casted for this. Honestly she would be a great choice, she’s so pretty and can definitely be that sweet and luxurious girl that they need for this. And honestly poor Pope needs to start shooting something cause the way it looks, he’s not gonna have anything aired for the next year or maybe even 2 at the rate he’s going. God his career management sucks! Ch3 is mostly at fault for not managing any of his projects correctly but he could’ve at least asked for them to hurry it up. Pope may look young but he’s gonna be 40 soon!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I saw on daradaily she took a picture with one of the Ch3 executives of something and then Pope was supposedly gonna be paired with her. As soon as I saw it I thought she might be casted for this. Honestly she would be a great choice, she’s so pretty and can definitely be that sweet and luxurious girl that they need for this. And honestly poor Pope needs to start shooting something cause the way it looks, he’s not gonna have anything aired for the next year or maybe even 2 at the rate he’s going. God his career management sucks! Ch3 is mostly at fault for not managing any of his projects correctly but he could’ve at least asked for them to hurry it up. Pope may look young but he’s gonna be 40 soon!
Yes, Min definitely would fit. I think she’s so pretty as well and just cute without trying. I know in Sapai Import she was kinda a sassy rich girl that went overseas and she did well without being annoying. Pope seriously has a trash management!!! He really didn’t have anything except Kham See before RLM and that Lakorn was not a good one either.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yupp Pope's management sucks, he isn't getting any younger they should have put him in more lakorns. Min would be the perfect fit for this role, she's one of a few who can play spoiled and sassy rich girl without being annoying. I really hope she's in this bc they'd be an interesting pairing and finally a good actress besides Bella for Pope.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It might've been Pope's choice. I saw a clip of the calendar signing and he said he wanted a break after working for so long (in response to what project he has next, besides the BPS stuff).

I would like to see him with Min. But if he has both the BPS movie and lakorn going on, is he gonna accept a 3rd one at the same time? Unless they put off BPS the lakorn, which has been delayed over and over again. Think the movie starts early next year.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This was a couple weeks ago but Min went to eat with P’Nong. I hope they have a fitting soon. I mean it’s not confirmed that she’s in here but would love to have more info. With the looks of it, this lakorn won’t be airing until next year or the following year if they do not move quicker with it.
http://instagr.am/p/CLHPD_mFL6Y/