[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yes, he was the second lead
Omg whatttt???? I thought it was like just a little guest role not being the second male lead :eek: Oh no that is just crazy to me. What a turn off to the viewers. I wouldn’t be able to get into a lakorn knowing the n’eks fiancé is playing the second male lead lol Thankfully I was never into Margie enough to care :risas3:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait did he really appear in her lakorn?? Wtf that’s so wierd and clingy especially cause it’s not like Pok is some hella famous dude to be making random guest appearances in lakorns.
Yeah, he was the second lead. And he was terrible at it. I also remember reading somewhere that in an interview when people asked him about starring in the lakorn, he claimed the production contacted him to offer him a role before Margie took the role. Like really? Who are you kidding? You're not a star and you're not handsome, why would they randomly invite you to star?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he was the second lead. And he was terrible at it. I also remember reading somewhere that in an interview when people asked him about starring in the lakorn, he claimed the production contacted him to offer him a role before Margie took the role. Like really? Who are you kidding? You're not a star and you're not handsome, why would they randomly invite you to star?
Lol such a bullshit ass excuse. I would’ve not been happy if I was a Margie fan.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha yeah people were trashing him like crazy, said his acting was like a board lol. Actually the whole lakorn got trashed.

Is Pok's family that influential?
Yup they are. We're talking his aunt is a princess, the current king's ex wife. Last year they were named Forbes richest family in Thailand. I was like damn Margie caught a Whale. Her twins arent gonna be born with a silver spoon, thats too cheap. We're talking golden spoon girl!! Lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol such a bullshit ass excuse. I would’ve not been happy if I was a Margie fan.
Yeah, it really is lol. Just because you have money doesn't give you the right to be a controlling jerk. I mean look at Pupaa, though I know he's probably not as rich. But from what we've seen and heard of him, he seems really supportive of Mint.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha yeah people were trashing him like crazy, said his acting was like a board lol. Actually the whole lakorn got trashed.

Yup they are. We're talking his aunt is a princess, the current king's ex wife. Last year they were named Forbes richest family in Thailand. I was like damn Margie caught a Whale. Her twins arent gonna be born with a silver spoon, thats too cheap. We're talking golden spoon girl!! Lol
Hmm...I'm more surprised to know the current King is a divorcee. And wow, I did not realize his family was that rich. I guess it makes sense why Margie didn't bother to take on any more work, even before she announced her pregnancy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmm...I'm more surprised to know the current King is a divorcee. And wow, I did not realize his family was that rich. I guess it makes sense why Margie didn't bother to take on any more work, even before she announced her pregnancy.
3x

She'll be busy after her twins are born too lol. I wonder if she'll have nannies

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it really is lol. Just because you have money doesn't give you the right to be a controlling jerk. I mean look at Pupaa, though I know he's probably not as rich. But from what we've seen and heard of him, he seems really supportive of Mint.
Yeah I love Puppa and also Chompoos husband Nott. They are both rich men but they seem supportive of their wives and girlfriends and are super chill. I think Chompoos husband is the ultimate package. Rich, Handsome, seems like a good father, and seems like he makes Chompoo very happy! Lucky her!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg whatttt???? I thought it was like just a little guest role not being the second male lead :eek: Oh no that is just crazy to me. What a turn off to the viewers. I wouldn’t be able to get into a lakorn knowing the n’eks fiancé is playing the second male lead lol Thankfully I was never into Margie enough to care :risas3:
It was like that Lakorn with Matt and Charkrit where his fiancée was the 2nd lead in the lakorn. It was hard to watch cus Chakrit was holding back his acting because his fiancée.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s just like that Lakorn with Matt and Charkrit where his fiancée was the 2nd lead in the lakorn. It was hard to watch cus Chakrit was holding back his acting be Toft his fiancée.
That sucks. I don’t like when that happens. I can’t imagine how hard it is for Ken T to develop chemistry with his n’eks whenever his wifey is directing the lakorn :risas3: That’s even more awkward lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m fine with Yaya and Pope. I think they would look nice since I thought they were kind of cute in Game Rai Game Ruk. I like that it’s a new pairing! And also Yaya suits the n’eks role and it would be good for her to take on a more comedic lakorn since her next ones are gonna be very dramatic.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw yaya and popes recent interviews. In pope interview he said he has heard about the rumors but he is not sure. Yayas interview she said the same and that she really loves this lakorn. She said if they choose her of course she would be in it. So I guess we will wait and see.