[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah it’s not like that. @SuzieJ is my girl. She understands my views. We are good. I know she likes Kao and she knows I haven’t been open to Kao. That’s it. But no one’s hating. Right @SuzieJ? Plus more so I was kidding too especially about the lips. ;)
No problem here love! I don’t have an issue with you saying that lol I know how you feel on certain things haha

P

PrincessKarina

Don’t worry love! Me and @PrincessKarina are very close. I know who she likes and she knows who I like. That’s why she’s comfortable enough to state her opinion to me even through she knows I like Kao a lot. Her opinions don’t bother me :) Kind of how she has a soft spot for Ken P while I just am not that into him lol but Thanks for looking out for me ❤
Lol it’s all good na darling! Thanks for respecting my thoughts always! ;) Now @Koy123 may understand how you and I are? Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well nobody needs to be a sex bomb. Noi B. played in the older lakorn and Mam Jintara was in the old old movie version. None of those 2 ladies I would think of as a sexy vixen and they made their versions popular and famous.

And like Amata said, book Nang Ma wasn't a sexy actress/model.

I've seen most Thai comments wanting Yaya. I can see her in here. Think she only has the one with James Ma right?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well nobody needs to be a sex bomb. Noi B. played in the older lakorn and Mam Jintara was in the old old movie version. None of those 2 ladies I would think of as a sexy vixen and they made their versions popular and famous.

And like Amata said, book Nang Ma wasn't a sexy actress/model.

I've seen most Thai comments wanting Yaya. I can see her in here. Think she only has the one with James Ma right?
Ummm no thanks to Yaya please lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol I second that. No disrespect to all Yaya fans. She may be pretty but pretty and “sexy” are not the same level. In my very opinion many Thai actresses don’t have the sex appeal especially Yaya.
At this point even if we remove the whole needing to be sexy for a little part in the lakorn, I still wouldn’t want her in it. The actress doesn’t have to be super sexy cause her real personality isn’t like that. It’s just kind of her image that is a little bit sexy. But anyways Pope is getting older and idk how long these producers will keep showering him with love so I’d rather him act with actresses I actually like. I can tolerate Yaya when she is away from Nadech but for this lakorn I would rather just not have Yaya in it

P

PrincessKarina

At this point even if we remove the whole needing to be sexy for a little part in the lakorn, I still wouldn’t want her in it. The actress doesn’t have to be super sexy cause her real personality isn’t like that. It’s just kind of her image that is a little bit sexy. But anyways Pope is getting older and idk how long these producers will keep showering him with love so I’d rather him act with actresses I actually like. I can tolerate Yaya when she is away from Nadech but for this lakorn I would rather just not have Yaya in it
True that. Sexy or not I rather he act with someone compatible and new!

P

PrincessKarina

I’m sitting bored at home with nothing to do lol I guess Pong face is haunting you too much huh? :pancarta:
Lol sweetheart you’re always on. Are you not watching anything at this point? Lol. No good lakorns for me either. Yes he might be.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol sweetheart you’re always on. Are you not watching anything at this point? Lol. No good lakorns for me either. Yes he might be.
Nope I’m not watching anything right now. I was watching Bella and Greats lakorn but I decided to just wait till all of the episodes air. It’s too hard waiting every week. I’m the binge watch type of girl lol

P

PrincessKarina

Nope I’m not watching anything right now. I was watching Bella and Greats lakorn but I decided to just wait till all of the episodes air. It’s too hard waiting every week. I’m the binge watch type of girl lol
Lol. I watched DSS with Aom and Poo. Oh my goodness were those two horrible. Robot acting. Lol. Poo was such a sexy hottie in there but not a good actress. Love her skanky outfits! ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree with not wanting Yaya in here because this would be her what? 4th countryside lakorn? I rather see her in a slap kiss genre.

Kao would be cute but her young look kinda wont match the character. I feel like Ma should be a little bit older, especially when she'll have to look the right age with Pope and be a stepmom later on. Matt, Mai, Taew, Jui, Pinky and Bella would fit. Aff would be a no cus she looks older than Pope now. That'll be funny if they cast Chom in here because she missed her chance with Pope in BPS.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree with not wanting Yaya in here because this would be her what? 4th countryside lakorn? I rather see her in a slap kiss genre.

Kao would be cute but her young look kinda wont match the character. I feel like Ma should be a little bit older, especially when she'll have to look the right age with Pope and be a stepmom later on. Matt, Mai, Taew, Jui, Pinky and Bella would fit. Aff would be a no cus she looks older than Pope now. That'll be funny if they cast Chom in here because she missed her chance with Pope in BPS.
Chom is even more of an no than Yaya lol for me I’ll be extremely happy if it’s either Matt, Taew, Mint, or Kao. If they cast somebody else I’ll be bummed but I’m hoping for the best :angel10:

P

PrincessKarina

Chom is even more of an no than Yaya lol for me I’ll be extremely happy if it’s either Matt, Taew, Mint, or Kao. If they cast somebody else I’ll be bummed but I’m hoping for the best :angel10:
I think Chompoo and Aff are a bit older now since they are mothers. They would make hot mothers for Nychaa, Diana, Kao, Preem, and Patricia’s generation! But again I would love Pope to pair with Taew or Mew ASAP! ;)