[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

P

PrincessKarina

Same. Lool. Everytime i look at Kao, I see a bit of Esther. I try to push it out of my mind tho cause i dont wanna see the resemblance lmao.
Esther started out ok to me too. Then she just became so weird and changed a lot (not for the better either) so I just pushed her to the back burner of my head. Lol oh well. And definitely Ken P changed a ton (not for the better either) since being her bf! Lol. My thoughts here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Esther is still okay looking. She’s for sure not ugly looking or anything but she’s not nearly as cute and fresh looking as she used to be. She’s kind of ageing now and plus her personality makes her less cute :/

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes I agree! I prefer Kao overall but in terms of looks Baifern is for sure prettier! Baifern looks really glamorous and chic to me
I don’t follow Baifern either but I saw that lakorn A Little Thing Called Love with Mario. She was cute. Lol. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I find both girls are pretty in their own way and both are pretty good actors. They‘re pretty versatile.
Oh totally! I hope you didn’t misunderstand that I think Kao isn’t pretty too. I think she very beautiful but I prefer Baiferns look. However in my opinion Kao is the whole package. She has pretty looks, is a great actress, and has a cute and lovely personality. She is one of my top 5 favorites in the Thai ET industry! I haven’t seen much of Baifern as an actress but I would like to see her in action with the Ch3 boys

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh totally! I hope you didn’t misunderstand that I think Kao isn’t pretty too. I think she very beautiful but I prefer Baiferns look. However in my opinion Kao is the whole package. She has pretty looks, is a great actress, and has a cute and lovely personality. She is one of my top 5 favorites in the Thai ET industry! I haven’t seen much of Baifern as an actress but I would like to see her in action with the Ch3 boys
Lol, no, I know how much you love Kao. I just find them equally pretty. I don’t see them looking a like at all though, maybe only in that picture you posted.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol, no, I know how much you love Kao. I just find them equally pretty. I don’t see them looking a like at all though, maybe only in that picture you posted.
That’s so wierd! For me they look so much alike. It’s so funny to me the way the human brain works. Some people see things and then people think something different. It’s cool to think about lol

P

PrincessKarina

I feel like you’re trying to put Kao down. I’ve seen both of these girls act and I’m more impressed the. Most of ch3 actresses so I like them both.
I am not putting anyone down. I just want to say how I feel/see that’s it. And you say whatever you want. I respect your thoughts too.

P

PrincessKarina

That’s so wierd! For me they look so much alike. It’s so funny to me the way the human brain works. Some people see things and then people think something different. It’s cool to think about lol
I can see the resemblance in those pics you posted but I just think Baifern is prettier. No disrespect to Kao. ;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, yeah we’re not all gonna see the same thing or think the same. :)
I am not putting anyone down. I just want to say how I feel/see that’s it. And you say whatever you want. I respect your thoughts too.
Yes, we all should respect others thoughts, but just feel like when whenever @SuzieJ bring up Kao’s name, you seem to have a negative opinion towards her. It’s all good, everyone has different options.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes, we all should respect others thoughts, but just feel like when whenever @SuzieJ bring up Kao’s name, you seem to have a negative opinion towards her. It’s all good, everyone has different options.
Nah it’s not like that. @SuzieJ is my girl. She understands my views. We are good. I know she likes Kao and she knows I haven’t been open to Kao. That’s it. But no one’s hating. Right @SuzieJ? Plus more so I was kidding too especially about the lips. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Don’t worry love! Me and @PrincessKarina are very close. I know who she likes and she knows who I like. That’s why she’s comfortable enough to state her opinion to me even through she knows I like Kao a lot. Her opinions don’t bother me :) Kind of how she has a soft spot for Ken P while I just am not that into him lol but Thanks for looking out for me ❤