[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ I haven't watched this lakorn yet. Perhaps the lakorn script is different from the book. In the book Malinee is a clerk. After her mother died she has to move from the house they rent to an apartment to save her money as to rent a house is more expensive. She is only a clerk so her salary is not high. She has to find another job to make more money. She is neat, honest and sincere. Her friends, chief and boss love her.
@Fikachu
In this lakorn, she is a rich and famous model. I think that’s the only thing they changed because her personality is still the same. I think they only changed her job and made her rich instead

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Maybe it was changed so that it was suitable for Ploy's personality. :)
yeah ploy looked like a sexy model back then so that suited her more! Nonetheless, the lakorn is still very good and funny! I’m glad it’s being remade :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I saw some fans on Khun Nongs ig asking for Matt and Pope! It seems like Thai fans are wanting this pair as well
I'm seeing fan accounts of Pope requesting for Matt, if it isn't Bella. I hope it's her.

I agree about Ploy's character. I like her! She's famous and rich but not bratty. She's actually kind of stylish/modern prim and proper city girl. She's kind to all the people in the village, too. I also love how the relationship of the pranang developed.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I’m currently watching this and the female leads character is not bratty and mean like I thought it was gonna be like. Usually when I hear the words model or something in lakorns it usually means they are bratty and stuff lol However the female leads character is actually really sweet and nice to everyone and is kind of naive. The only person she doesn’t get along with is the male lead. So far the lakorn is super funny! Poo Yai Lee is made for Pope lol I can totally see Kao in this role! She can play the cute sweet girl but can also do good with the bickering and stuff.
I need to check this out then. I thought the same thing when I saw the description for this drama, but it's a nice change to have a model that isn't a brat. This is one of the reasons why I loved a Korean drama called 20th Century Boy & Girl, because the female lead is a top actress but she's an absolute sweetheart.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I need to check this out then. I thought the same thing when I saw the description for this drama, but it's a nice change to have a model that isn't a brat. This is one of the reasons why I loved a Korean drama called 20th Century Boy & Girl, because the female lead is a top actress but she's an absolute sweetheart.
Yeah it was a big shocker to me when I saw that she was actually really nice and sweet! It caught me by surprise. Ploy did really good with the role even though she usually plays n’rais. While I was watching the lakorn, I could imagine Pope in it and he honestly is the perfect fit!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was one of Ploy's best roles (aside from STT). I've been meaning to re-watch it but now I hesitate because I remember how much I adore Por as PooYai Lee. I'm still low-key sad he's not around anymore. One of my fav. veteran actors....
Yeah my heart always aches when I watch any of Por’s lakorns :( he’s one of the reasons I like lakorns so much!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Por was one of my favorite and still is, I miss him dearly. He was amazing.
My favourite lakorn of him was tard rak, he was the soul of that lakorn, I really loved his role and the chemistry with jaine(it was her best role and one of top character I liked) was so great.
Loved Tard Rak also! All his lakorns are enjoyable because he could take on so many different roles.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I changed my mind and I am kind of wanting Kao as the female lead. I think she can nail this role in her sleep! She has the pretty rich model look but can also dress down and look like a cute simple farmer girl. I can totally imagine her as the female lead. Kao is good at acting sweet and kind 81DE4D24-9991-4FF3-9DBE-3264A6221BEE.jpeg 46A34CA4-3C6F-41BD-89AC-34579581B7DF.jpeg
Cr. To rightful owners

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I liked this lakorn, but don’t want to see Pope n Bella again...they got one coming up and then BPS 2. Either one of them with a different pairing for this one.

P

PrincessKarina

I changed my mind and I am kind of wanting Kao as the female lead. I think she can nail this role in her sleep! She has the pretty rich model look but can also dress down and look like a cute simple farmer girl. I can totally imagine her as the female lead. Kao is good at acting sweet and kind View attachment 29661 View attachment 29660
Cr. To rightful owners
Kao low key reminds me a bit of Esther. Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same. Lool. Everytime i look at Kao, I see a bit of Esther. I try to push it out of my mind tho cause i dont wanna see the resemblance lmao.
Ester started out looking pretty, but she didn’t something to her face which made her look odd now. I think Kao look more like Benz.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I think Esther is still pretty cute now. But I agree she was fine before. Oh Benz? Like.. our Benz? Hahah. Hm, I don't really see their resemblance... yet.