[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed watching this! This is one of the lakorns I watched when I jumped from kdramas to lakorns. :)

I think she looks younger now, but I can't find any recent pic of the two.

~~

I like Kao too! I like her more than Diana. Diana was fine to me as supporting, tho (I liked her in STT)
I’m enjoying this lakorns so far! It’s really funny. I can totally see Pope playing Poo Yai Lee! He’s gonna do great lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oooo Pope and Kao looks cute!!!!! I want to see a Pope Mint reunion though even if im tired of Mint in romcom.
I’m waiting for a PopeMint reunion soon too! Mint needs some good dramatic roles. I want to know if she can pull them off

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
DA2B5638-4B48-4874-80C0-A7A2F3BAFCC0.jpeg 7C8A40FD-5BB4-4B8E-AC64-398138993A11.jpeg
These 2 would be good as well! Lol tbh there’s lots of actresses that I want Pope with haha It’s cause I know he will look good with all of them!

Cr. To rightful owners

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
K'Nong says the n'ek will be confirmed beginning of 2019. They just haven't decided/confirmed anyone at the moment.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Who’s going to get this?
Right now bella is out of question then let’s who is going to get it?
They're making us wait to hype up the lakorn.

Hmm i wonder if it will be Matt and theyre just waiting for her drama to die down cus like seriously would it take that long to confirm a nangek?
Who knows. It could be anyone ATM. Lots of actresses are popular right now. Maybe they already picked someone but just want to make fans anticipate.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Hmm i wonder if it will be Matt and theyre just waiting for her drama to die down cus like seriously would it take that long to confirm a nangek?
It took them FOREVER to announce Matt was the heroine for MLFTS lol. I'm not surprised at all that Broadcast would take its time plus if they really want Bella in it then the better it is that they do.
TBH my gut tells me Yaya for this one (or at least an upcoming Broadcast lakorn, it's time for her to work with them)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When it comes to confirmation for Matt, it takes a while. It took Ka Badin so long to reveal the n'ek. And then they be trolling us by giving out hints like the forehead and such lol.

Just like this lakorn, we be guessing and guessing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Can one of the admins help change the title? I just noticed I forgot to add “Lee” in the title. It’s supposed to be “Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma” @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai . Sorry about that!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m currently watching this and the female leads character is not bratty and mean like I thought it was gonna be like. Usually when I hear the words model or something in lakorns it usually means they are bratty and stuff lol However the female leads character is actually really sweet and nice to everyone and is kind of naive. The only person she doesn’t get along with is the male lead. So far the lakorn is super funny! Poo Yai Lee is made for Pope lol I can totally see Kao in this role! She can play the cute sweet girl but can also do good with the bickering and stuff.