[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So this is the new confirmed lakorn for Pope? Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma? I loved this one! This is my fave old lakorn of Ploy. The leads were so good! And Ploy was so pretty in here!

View attachment 29295

Mai played a similar role in her lakorn with Kan. The nang ek here is a model so I guess a tall girl would work ;) (I want Matt with Pope) Mint would be good too! I also want PopeMint again.

View attachment 29292 View attachment 29293 View attachment 29294
Mai actually look good with Pope. Yes, she has play in s similar lakorn like this. Matt has also been in similar roles too. I just want to see her in more lakorns, it doesn’t have to be this one. I was hoping she’ll be in an action one though.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
K'Nong said Matt is too tall for Pope then Mai definitely is too but she was my first thought. Is Yaya shorter than them? If she is, then I can see her. Also either way Ch3 has final say too so it's not all up to K'Nong. She asked for Pope and Bella before and they didn't approve.

Aff would be good but I bet her comeback lakorn will be with P'Ja and Maker or ActArt.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aff looks really plastic now. Not like the Aff from back in the day. I would prefer Chom over Aff just because of that lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aff looks really plastic now. Not like the Aff from back in the day. I would prefer Chom over Aff just because of that lol
I like Aff to be her color from JLR days. She was a popular n'ek being her tan self. Her look nowadays is so different...it's just off.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Aff to be her color from JLR days. She was a popular n'ek being her tan self. Her look nowadays is so different...it's just off.
Yeah she’s super pale now and I hope I don’t offend any hardcore Aff fans but she looks like a puffer fish lately cause of all the botox in her face :/ she should never have touched her face! She was so gorgeous back in the days

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My last vote would go to Chippy. Her height with Pope would be so sexy. Pope matches the younger gen. because if it were one of his peers... errr, they all kind of old-er looking than him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My last vote would go to Chippy. Her height with Pope would be so sexy. Pope matches the younger gen. because if it were one of his peers... errr, they all kind of old-er looking than him.
I would be down with Chippy! Her and Popes first lakorn was such a disappointment. I hated the storyline but I still want to see them in a romcom! She’s a good height for Pope!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Err, not fond of Diana.
She doesn't give me a n'ek vibe but maybe to others she does.
I’m not into her either but she has tons of connections and is heavily promoted plus her pairing with Pope is quite popular. I think they might choose her but I’m hoping not

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope it's someone Pope hasn't worked with before. He's a treasure we must pass around! 5555
Yes we need press new pairings! If it’s a newbie I would like Kao ! Her and Pope were cute when they had their calendar shoot last year. Plus Kao is like the shortest actress at Ch3 so she would make Pope look very tall and big! Kao even made Alex Rendell look tall and we all know how short he is lol
B6C03A4C-E03F-4B9F-A349-FC248C371D4F.jpeg EFDA1BA2-B841-412B-BF89-B77474CF5C03.jpeg
Cr. To rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m gonna start watching this lakorn. I’ve never seen this lakorn so I need a better understanding of how the female lead is supposed to be

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’m gonna start watching this lakorn. I’ve never seen this lakorn so I need a better understanding of how the female lead is supposed to be
I enjoyed watching this! This is one of the lakorns I watched when I jumped from kdramas to lakorns. :)

@ella0411

Wow, I'm surprised that pope and matt actually looks good together in that pic.
I think she looks younger now, but I can't find any recent pic of the two.

~~

I like Kao too! I like her more than Diana. Diana was fine to me as supporting, tho (I liked her in STT)