[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Kao low key reminds me a bit of Esther. Lol.

2. I would love to see Pope work with a new fresh face...Taew! ;)

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Kao and Prang could work! Remember n’ek was only sexy in like the first two episodes, after that she in the country side most of the time.

S.J.M, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  4. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Same. Lool. Everytime i look at Kao, I see a bit of Esther. I try to push it out of my mind tho cause i dont wanna see the resemblance lmao.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ester started out looking pretty, but she didn’t something to her face which made her look odd now. I think Kao look more like Benz.

6. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

I think Esther is still pretty cute now. But I agree she was fine before. Oh Benz? Like.. our Benz? Hahah. Hm, I don't really see their resemblance... yet.

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Kao looks like Baifern to me! They look like sisters. And do you mean NR Benz or the n’rai Benz?

8. Esther started out ok to me too. Then she just became so weird and changed a lot (not for the better either) so I just pushed her to the back burner of my head. Lol oh well. And definitely Ken P changed a ton (not for the better either) since being her bf! Lol. My thoughts here.

x0unerthanlater, Ntsuab-Ci and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Esther is still okay looking. She’s for sure not ugly looking or anything but she’s not nearly as cute and fresh looking as she used to be. She’s kind of ageing now and plus her personality makes her less cute :/

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Benz from NR. Really? Which Baifern?

11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

B6D03DA1-E5CF-4C43-82A7-EC8AFE39ABED.jpeg
    Baifern Pimchanok! They look like sisters to me

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I never see that, but I that picture they look slightly alike.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. Baifern is prettier in my opinion! ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes I agree! I prefer Kao overall but in terms of looks Baifern is for sure prettier! Baifern looks really glamorous and chic to me

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I find both girls are pretty in their own way and both are pretty good actors. They‘re pretty versatile.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. I don’t follow Baifern either but I saw that lakorn A Little Thing Called Love with Mario. She was cute. Lol. ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. I love lips and I would take Baifern’s over Kao’s :risas3:

18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I feel like you’re trying to put Kao down. I’ve seen both of these girls act and I’m more impressed the. Most of ch3 actresses so I like them both.

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh totally! I hope you didn’t misunderstand that I think Kao isn’t pretty too. I think she very beautiful but I prefer Baiferns look. However in my opinion Kao is the whole package. She has pretty looks, is a great actress, and has a cute and lovely personality. She is one of my top 5 favorites in the Thai ET industry! I haven’t seen much of Baifern as an actress but I would like to see her in action with the Ch3 boys

20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, no, I know how much you love Kao. I just find them equally pretty. I don’t see them looking a like at all though, maybe only in that picture you posted.

SuzieJ likes this.