[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

P

PrincessKarina

I changed my mind and I am kind of wanting Kao as the female lead. I think she can nail this role in her sleep! She has the pretty rich model look but can also dress down and look like a cute simple farmer girl. I can totally imagine her as the female lead. Kao is good at acting sweet and kind View attachment 29661View attachment 29660
Cr. To rightful owners
Kao low key reminds me a bit of Esther. Lol.

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Same. Lool. Everytime i look at Kao, I see a bit of Esther. I try to push it out of my mind tho cause i dont wanna see the resemblance lmao.
Ester started out looking pretty, but she didn’t something to her face which made her look odd now. I think Kao look more like Benz.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I think Esther is still pretty cute now. But I agree she was fine before. Oh Benz? Like.. our Benz? Hahah. Hm, I don't really see their resemblance... yet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ester started out looking pretty, but she didn’t something to her face which made her look odd now. I think Kao look more like Benz.
Kao looks like Baifern to me! They look like sisters. And do you mean NR Benz or the n’rai Benz?

P

PrincessKarina

Same. Lool. Everytime i look at Kao, I see a bit of Esther. I try to push it out of my mind tho cause i dont wanna see the resemblance lmao.
Esther started out ok to me too. Then she just became so weird and changed a lot (not for the better either) so I just pushed her to the back burner of my head. Lol oh well. And definitely Ken P changed a ton (not for the better either) since being her bf! Lol. My thoughts here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Esther is still okay looking. She’s for sure not ugly looking or anything but she’s not nearly as cute and fresh looking as she used to be. She’s kind of ageing now and plus her personality makes her less cute :/

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes I agree! I prefer Kao overall but in terms of looks Baifern is for sure prettier! Baifern looks really glamorous and chic to me
I don’t follow Baifern either but I saw that lakorn A Little Thing Called Love with Mario. She was cute. Lol. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I find both girls are pretty in their own way and both are pretty good actors. They‘re pretty versatile.
Oh totally! I hope you didn’t misunderstand that I think Kao isn’t pretty too. I think she very beautiful but I prefer Baiferns look. However in my opinion Kao is the whole package. She has pretty looks, is a great actress, and has a cute and lovely personality. She is one of my top 5 favorites in the Thai ET industry! I haven’t seen much of Baifern as an actress but I would like to see her in action with the Ch3 boys

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh totally! I hope you didn’t misunderstand that I think Kao isn’t pretty too. I think she very beautiful but I prefer Baiferns look. However in my opinion Kao is the whole package. She has pretty looks, is a great actress, and has a cute and lovely personality. She is one of my top 5 favorites in the Thai ET industry! I haven’t seen much of Baifern as an actress but I would like to see her in action with the Ch3 boys
Lol, no, I know how much you love Kao. I just find them equally pretty. I don’t see them looking a like at all though, maybe only in that picture you posted.