❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is the lakorn I'll be tuning in. Gosh, I just realized p'ek is an abusive person. Like, IDK how I am going to take that lol I remember being so turned off by Oil's violent character....sh*t! OMG. IDK~ I hope I can still tolerate Great's mean a$$ character!!!!!!!! I mean if he can make me irritated and hate him, then he is a super GOOD actor, but damn....it's just sad that for once I'm actually looking forward to him and Ice, and they'll have a kind of crazy F up relationship in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg the lakorn gods have answered my prayers and have replaced Ice :cheer:Literally the best news all year lool Pat and Great will look good together especially now that pat is more mature looking. Wondering is she’ll be able to pull off this role though? Oh well anything is better than Ice in my eyes!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, what? I thought they already filmed this half way with Ice?? Wow, Great is pairing up with the young ones. Yup, even if Pat’s acting is not good, but it’s better than watching Ice. Lol
Why did they replace Ice?

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, what? I thought they already filmed this half way with Ice?? Wow, Great is pairing up with the young ones. Yup, even if Pat’s acting is not good, but it’s better than watching Ice. Lol
Why did they replace Ice?
I think Ice may be conflicted with her schedule because she also is doing a drama with Ken T and Ken P. I just realized that Great is becoming Tik 2.0 pairing up with really younger actresses. Well as long as the plot is good then I won't fuss about the cast

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Patricia??!! Wow... I am surprised... This will be such a different and challenging role for her. I think she has pretty much only played innocent and sweet roles up till now. I hope she can do well and continue to improve with this experience. I've been so Pat starved since her last lakorn with Alek so I'm so happy to hear she's getting more work and I think it's the first time she's going to be filming TWO lakorns at the same time. I wanna see photos of Great and Pat noow! Lol.

And I think Ice has been hospitalized recently? So that's probably why she had to pull out. Hope she recovers quickly and nicely!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually she got replaced cause she had appendicitis or something and she needed to have like a month of rest and I guess production wasn’t down with it!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she got replaced cause she had appendicitis or something and she needed to have like a month of rest and I guess production wasn’t down with it!
Yeah, I figured it was cause of her illness. Hope she feels better but I’m very excited for this new pairing and glad Ch3 didn’t give up on Patricia! Hope she does well in this and gets her popularity up and people can separate her personal and work life.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Man what a bummer that Ice got replaced. Hope she recovers quickly. Filming 3 lakorns back to back is not a joke.

Why would people bother on who Patricia dates? I mean dating hiso is normal

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man what a bummer that Ice got replaced. Hope she recovers quickly. Filming 3 lakorns back to back is not a joke.

Why would people bother on who Patricia dates? I mean dating hiso is normal
I don’t think they care that she’s dating a hi so cause she was already dating Peach and he’s part of one of the richest families in Thailand. They don’t like her anymore cause she is basically seen as cheating on Peach with Note. Her good girl image went down the drain after that whole messy situation with her and Peach.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
0B6B0385-1AD6-443C-A2DF-DE3B9CD4EC61.jpeg I’m sorry but Pat and Great look good together! She has a more mature looking face now so even better. At least physically they’ll look good. I’m only worried about pats actual acting cause this is a slap and kiss and we all know that pat is more reserved as an actress. I’ll hope she will be willing to do real kisses and stuff.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think they care that she’s dating a hi so cause she was already dating Peach and he’s part of one of the richest families in Thailand. They don’t like her anymore cause she is basically seen as cheating on Peach with Note. Her good girl image went down the drain after that whole messy situation with her and Peach.
Sad. Cheating is so wrong. People never forget.

I guess they badly need to shoot so they cannot wait for Ice to recover.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I honestly doubt they couldn’t have waited for Ice. I feel like they saw this as an opportunity to replace her without causing drama with her and making it seem like they didn’t want her anymore. Like one month honestly isn’t that bad of a wait especially cause we’ve seen them wait longer before. I just feel like they were like oh she’s sick? Might as well not wait especially for someone who got such a strong negative reaction from the public for being casted as the n’ek. No point in waiting for someone no one really wants unfortunately. I hope Ice feels better though!

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I am sceptical about Pat's acting... It has been so-so.. Also those lip injections are not making her look good... I hope she pulls this off since people have high hopes on her... Her cosmetic procedures are nowhere close to Ice's but Pat is still young and she should not ruin her face...

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Ice is a great actress but maybe she should just wait untill the swelling from her procedure to reduce a bit more. The bts picture the shared are not good at all, even the producer May look better, its like May is the heroine.