❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
It seems like Ch3 is only uploading new lakorn sup to episode 5 on YouTube. Anyone know why that is? Where can I watch the remaining episodes?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch3 has their own site for streaming their lakorns, Ch3Plus. It probably makes them more money than YouTube? It's all in Thai but its easy to navigate with the lakorn pictures.

I skipped a bunch of episodes so not sure what is going on but p'ek didn't even bother with revenge right? Or did I miss something? Not that n'ek did anything that was revenge-worthy anyway. I'm not sure why Ch3 "remade" this vs just buying a new story because the story is unrecognizable. I don't mind them watering down the revenge stuff at all but I do mind them making n'ek nothing but a victim and p'ek a glorified extra.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 has their own site for streaming their lakorns, Ch3Plus. It probably makes them more money than YouTube? It's all in Thai but its easy to navigate with the lakorn pictures.

I skipped a bunch of episodes so not sure what is going on but p'ek didn't even bother with revenge right? Or did I miss something? Not that n'ek did anything that was revenge-worthy anyway. I'm not sure why Ch3 "remade" this vs just buying a new story because the story is unrecognizable. I don't mind them watering down the revenge stuff at all but I do mind them making n'ek nothing but a victim and p'ek a glorified extra.
Ch7 did that too...but now they are back posting on YT...just a delay...like Chinese streaming site...vip get the episodes earlier