❤️[Ch3] Pom Ataan (D ONE TV): Masu Junyangdikul/ Preem Ranida/ Namtarn Pichukkana

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
They look so good together!!!! And both are so mature looking now. I think Preem just lost a bunch of weight. She still looks the same just slimmer.

The story is so scary though. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it though. I guess I'll see how the responses for the lakorn are when it airs to decide whether to watch it or not.

I really wanted them to pair up together again after CTM, but not in this type of story. I'm a little disappointed tbh.
I think Preem looks the same too just that she lost wine weight and maturing more now. Not a bad thing.

I was happy to see them pair up but not for this script. This one is scarier than their first one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nothing new regarding Ch3 ratings lol

Anyway I am going to throw out all my wigs and extensions lol well maybe not the wigs since they're not real human hair. I do have a set of real hair extensions... that cost me $300.

This will be my first Preem lakorn (well not really, i do watch her from here and there but never quite finished it). I just cant watch her with the older guys especially her very first lakorn with Chakrit. I was able to tolerate Great. Glad that she has paired up with someone around her age.

I dont think i want romance included in here. Im just not the type that likes to watch bff get together with their bbf partner especially when one has passed and they have slept together. I must be old fashioned lol but then again Masu and Preem (gavin and mintra) are so adorable together! So im assuming gavin never did love kate which kind of seem that way from the first 2 episode. I feel so sad for kate. Is it murder or did she commit suicide?

Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Omg, I would click on this lakorn at midnight! I like Preem, Masu, and Namtarn but idkkkkkk. I like scary movies, but not stuff involving wigs lol creepy. I'll try again when it's light outside.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It isn't that scary compare to the older version... I got creeped out just by watching that opening youtube video of the old version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is off topic but I was curious about Masu and Preem first lakorn together so I took a look at the first three episodes. I am watching their first lakorn to wait for this weekly. I cannot believe Preem was not awarded for her performance in there... or am I just too early in the lakorn to give judgment. And Bomb LOL is he gay? Cause his acting is phenomenal and he is known to be stiffer than steel when it comes to acting hahaha

I noticed that the first episode of Pom Attan and Chuamoy Tong Mon, Preem's character fell into the pool and Masu was smitten right away. I am not sure if PA the pool scene was their first meeting. There might be flashback cause how did she know Kate was dating Gavin? Or did I miss it? I am watching without sub so I can only understand a bit.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Thip has already released episode 1 and 2 with eng sub! Definitely gonna have to rewatch it with the sub now. I am so in love with Masu and Preem!!!
Where can I get the eps with eng sub?
really love Masu & Preem together

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 3-6 raw it seems like Min keeps dumping on Kawin, whereas the poor guy seems like he is genuinely trying to nice to her.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I like Preem but her character is super annoying! She’s so caught up on pinning Masu’s character as the bad guy. I like the chemistry between Preem and Masu. Masu still needs to work on some of his facial expressions, but he’s kinda growing on me.