❤️[Ch3] Pom Ataan (D ONE TV): Masu Junyangdikul/ Preem Ranida/ Namtarn Pichukkana

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
From Ig: Thaidramatic_update
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrffjlClBDA/

Plot:
Kawin was called back by his mother from abroad to Thailand after his father die because he need to take over wig factory. He contract to beauty salon and Warunee who own it, kindly welcom him and introduce him to Gaysinee, the shampoo promoter, whose a smooth and silky hair. It's suitable to make a wig but Gaysinee refuse to cut her hair
. . . .
As long times passed, Kawin's business is going big. One day, he got smooth hair cut and that remind him of Gaysinee. He order employee to make this hair to a straight hair wig that like Gaysinee's hairstyle. After that, there are many creepy homicide when someone rent this wig

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy for Maus, but was hoping to see him play with someone different. Oh will can't wait to see him in this.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is a remake. I remember my parents watch something similar back in the days. All I know it was scary. I can’t wait to see this.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah they both have matured a lot physically. Masu used to look too young for me but now he looks a bit older and more mature.
Too funny I was thinking the same thing before too but after seeing his fitting pictures with Great/Diana and this one he is slowly growing on me. I am glad Ch3 is giving him a chance.

I am happy Preem is getting more work now that she graduated with her bachelors.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Too funny I was thinking the same thing before too but after seeing his fitting pictures with Great/Diana and this one he is slowly growing on me. I am glad Ch3 is giving him a chance.

I am happy Preem is getting more work now that she graduated with her bachelors.
Yeah his lakorn with Great and Diana is where I noticed he’s gotten more mature too lol

Preem is a cute girl but I’m not really a fan of her on screen. I don’t think she’s a bad actress but I prefer others over her. I still watch her lakorns though.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah his lakorn with Great and Diana is where I noticed he’s gotten more mature too lol

Preem is a cute girl but I’m not really a fan of her on screen. I don’t think she’s a bad actress but I prefer others over her. I still watch her lakorns though.
Lol so far we have similar interest in terms of the actors so we will spazz together during their lakorn airings.

At least, you still watch Preem’s lakorns. Some of the actresses I was not a fan at first but they grew on me. I became a fan afterwards and end up going back to watch their previous lakorns. I am a fan of Preem since her pairing with Great and have seen her grown up since.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol so far we have similar interest in terms of the actors so we will spazz together during their lakorn airings.

At least, you still watch Preem’s lakorns. Some of the actresses I was not a fan at first but they grew on me. I became a fan afterwards and end up going back to watch their previous lakorns. I am a fan of Preem since her pairing with Great and have seen her grown up since.
Yup I noticed we like a lot of the same people haha! Once Greats lakorns air we will be in the threads together going crazy :risas3:

Usually I try to force myself to watch something even if I don’t like the actor or actress because the storyline is appealing and sometimes it pays off and I end up liking that person.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yup I noticed we like a lot of the same people haha! Once Greats lakorns air we will be in the threads together going crazy :risas3:

Usually I try to force myself to watch something even if I don’t like the actor or actress because the storyline is appealing and sometimes it pays off and I end up liking that person.
You got that right. When Great’s lakorns air you will see me there for sure. Nothing beats spazzing together with other fans. Something with Great abs his smile and him in suits gets me all the time.

Believe it or not, I was ok with Bella before but Padiwarada made me a fan. I never thought she was a bad actress before but just never got into her but was I wrong. Now I am a fan of her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You got that right. When Great’s lakorns air you will see me there for sure. Nothing beats spazzing together with other fans. Something with Great abs his smile and him in suits gets me all the time.

Believe it or not, I was ok with Bella before but Padiwarada made me a fan. I never thought she was a bad actress before but just never got into her but was I wrong. Now I am a fan of her.
I almost didnt watch Padiwarada. It was my first time seeing Bella and I thought she was pretty but the fact that she looked older than James almost made me not watch it. Thankfully I made myself watch it and I fell in love with her and the lakorn!