[Ch3] Plick Fah (Metta Mahaniyom)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think we'll get any confirmation until the leads have their queues available. The elders probably don't want to say anything until the casting is stabilized. Since many fans are cheering for Mario to pair with Yaya, the reporters asked him how he feels about it and says he'd be happy to work with her since they know each other and he's followed her works. Based on how he answered, I don't think he was contacted for this project and latest rumor is that Yaya will be pairing up with James Ma for Mam Thitama's production.

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
Well I'm hoping that whoever is chosen as the actor is someone that hasn't worked with Yaya :worship2: before. I think that they might give us more information one one of the dramas that she is currently filming is finished with, or maybe more toward the end of filming likit ruk. It killing me to have to continue to wait for any news regarding this drama :BangHead:.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Is this still happening? Its weird that Yaya is confirmed to be doing a lakorn with James Ma and another one with Tik yet we havent heard anything about this :(

She has already finished LLSR and will finish The Crown Princess in 1-2 months at most so she should start filming or preparing for her next new lakorn soon

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It has been so long without news about this. I don't even remember what it is supposed to be about.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I think the problem is with the elders. They don't seem to want to give Yaya's filming queue to Nok Chatchai's family while giving priority to other production houses when they've been waiting on her for so long. It makes no sense to me why projects that were only in discussion last year have been confirmed for her yet this one is still on hiatus. Clearly the management is playing favorites. Khun Somrak even said a while back that it's either Nok Chatchai continues to wait patiently for her because her schedule is fully booked or they look for another candidate.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wonder how long they'll hold out for ? (they've been waiting for years now then I guess waiting a bit longer wouldn't hurt ?. I won't lie if I was in their position I'd be annoyed.)

Question: If Yaya favors a certain script over another, can she ask the elders to prioritize the one she likes over the other projects that they deem more favorable for her?.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Considering her status and popularity within the Channel, she's likely in a position where can somewhat make decisions on her work. BUT I think when it comes to producers like P'Mam or Ah'Pin who helped her career start off, she's more likely to accept their projects regardless of storyline so even when other productions want her, they're already behind in line.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:YAYYYYYYY :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Tbh, this is probably the lakorn I am looking forward to the most for Yaya along with the historical one she has planned with Tik

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it too from his IG. Maybe they soon will announce the main actor. Pray so hard it will be Mario or Nine.
Oh I wonder if it is Nine now because he was photographed at LLSR's wrap party sitting next to Yaya. He also joined her on stage along with Nadech and other boys as her backup dancers while she sang lol

Hilarious vid Yaya singing with the boys dancing around her :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I thought it was pretty much confirmed that Yaya will be the nang'ek....
Unless they changed the nang'ek?

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nok seems busy with the one with Taew/Ter currently so I don’t think this will be in Production til next year. But if Yaya is in here, I hope they give her leather kick ass clothing (like that one action scene she did in KC) ... not typical plaid shirts and jeans.. thry look too boring and cheap:drooling::drooling::drooling: