[Ch3] Plick Fah (Metta Mahaniyom)

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind either way. There are many other projects for everyone to enjoy. plus they are not playing the same drama together again and again. They are all different stories and characters. At the end of the day ch3 has the final say and I will be happy whether it's Nadech or someone else. #NYfan

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Opening ceremony? I haven't heard anything about this lakorn. Rak Plik Lok produced by Tik has their blessing ceremony on the 19th. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
rockateur said:
Opening ceremony? I haven't heard anything about this lakorn. Rak Plik Lok produced by Tik has their blessing ceremony on the 19th. 
Holy cow! Sorry. Wrong thread. Lol. I thought I was in Tik's lakorn thread. Similar titles.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I would think they're going to open production within the next few months since they're taking acting classes for it. As for this one, Khun Somrak basically said in an interview that they're not reuniting for another 4-5 years so there's no chance of them being paired here. It was from a small except of Komchadluek paper this morning that a fan uploaded on IG.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lol @ the usual NY shade, i guess something never changes. I'm glad they are probably not going to be in this one! But 4/5 years do seem like a long wait. Lakorn world is no fun without NY so i hope i dont have to wait that long to see them lol but then again by the time LLSR airs, it won't feel that long. Somrak said their queues are full for the coming years, i wonder what kind of lakorns they are in individually. Hopefully they get to work with other productions for a change.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good for them if they dont reunite for 4-5 years. Idk how true is this though. They need to work with others also

Step

Mrs James Ma

Khun Somrak's interview. . . Asking about drama "PlickFah" that "Gun" Sittichoke Plengpanich planing to have Nadech-Yaya as main actor and actress, will this be possible? Channel3 executive said that he doesn't know because both of them doesn't have free schedule yet. If it's going to happen it will be around 2019-2020 because the schedule of Nadech and Yaya are busy for years. It's depend on whether or not Gun can wait. "I don't know, they have no free schedule yet. If he really going to do it, it will be around 2019-2020. Because schedule of both of them are busy for years. If the producer can not wait then he have to find new actor and actress
cr space4ny

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Nadech is pairing up pretty well with other people though, he's got a pretty full work queue going. 
I think it only seems like so much Yaya+Nadech because they have such a huge following and still one of the hottest younger generation kookwan pairings. 
Other couples in Ch.3 around their age doesn't have as much as huge support and following. 
Plus since Nadech and Yaya's last lakorn, Yaya's only have her 1 with James Jirayu and upcoming with Mark who she's acted with before already. 

While Nadech had one with Taew, one upcoming with Mew, had older one before Rising Sun with Kim and etc. 
To be completely honest, they have the best chemistry. But at least Nadech is able to kind of mesh well with other actresses too. 

While for Yaya it seems that she's still trying to find herself with other actors but have yet to spark a good fan following with. 
With her, I feel she'd be one to be offered a lot of roles but she seems to be very careful with choosing her roles which is good but it seems like she's also careful with who she'll be working with as well all coming down to whether or not she'll  be able to be comfortable with or the elders would she her comfortably with. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Yaya are not free for 4 years?? Like their schedule is full for 4 years??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
May be Nadech will not be in this lakorn :phew: Who will be the P'ek with Yaya  :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure how accurate this is but came across a very detailed list of CH3 lakorns that are done filming, currently filming, in process of casting and awaiting filming, and near future.

This lakorn is in the process of casting and James Jirayu's name is now attached to this.   

Originally, Nok Chatchai' son wanted Nadech and Yaya but Khune Somrakn, the general manager of CH3, said their queues are full.     Chatchai' son really wants Yaya in here and at this point it doesn't matter who is the actor.  

credit Pantip Thai Forum

รายชื่อละครที่มีการวางตัวไว้ รอเปิดกล้อง
๑๒. พลิกฟ้า (เจมส์ จิรายุ)

Step

Mrs James Ma
In James Jirayu's thread in thai star section, mayji also said Nadech, James and Yaya might be in Plick Fah few weeks ago. I hope there is no fan wars if this is true

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
James Ma, I agree but he's already booked for two one with Mint and the other with Margie. How about Great? He should be about done with Nang Ai pretty soon and would only have one with Chippy, or Ken PP, he has Nakee and is yet to start on Cupids Online. Bring back the veterans! I miss Aum, Ken, etc... Or Rome...