[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
To be honest my Mario/Taew fever is even bigger than Yadech fever, i actually come to like Mario/Taew together more than Yadech(which i still love too).

Oh and to add, i noticed when Taew was trying to wake up Mario when she drugged him, she was shaking his leg but i caught her hand on his bum too :coverlaf:
it just sucks because we might not even see mario/taew pair up for awhile cause mario has a lot going on like with movies etc. we only got to see him in 1 lakorn for a whole year.

lol i didnt catch the part that you were referring about. now i have to go back and rewatch that scene

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It really does suck especially since other countries want him too and he has films. I wanna be selfish and keep him only in Thailand. There's still hope for him in another lakorn soon but we don't know if he'll pair with Taew again. Please channel 3 put him and Taew together asap!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was surprise that he signed a contract with ch3 when he doesn't have time to accept too many lakorns. lets hope he will renew his contract after it ends so we have more chance to see him and taew pair up again. *sigh* hope it wont be a long wait :whatever:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That's another thing to fear, what if he doesn't renew his contract with ch3 after it ends. Hope ch3 is treating him well enough for him to renew it after it ends. How many years did he sign w/ ch3?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't see why not cause his first lakorn did well in terms of ratings and I'm sure they will continue to promote him. Unless mario wants to try working for other channels as well.

He signed a 5 year contract with ch3. I think this is his 2nd year with them already

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
2 years already, and one lakorn. If only he wasn't so busy with his movies and ads in other countries he would probably have more lakorns like Nadech. I kind of have feeling he would go to ch7, I dunno, it's a gut feeling inside.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wonder how many lakorn did mario signed to have for ch3 in a year? His schedule is always booked so he can't accept a lot. He's a hot comodity right now and many countries want to work with him

Why do you think nadech will swicth? I highly dount that it would happen. Nadech seem like a loyal guy and he got his recognition at ch3 so he wouldn't betray them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder how many lakorn did mario signed to have for ch3 in a year? His schedule is always booked so he can't accept a lot. He's a hot comodity right now and many countries want to work with him

Why do you think nadech will swicth? I highly dount that it would happen. Nadech seem like a loyal guy and he got his recognition at ch3 so he wouldn't betray them.
No not Nadech, I meant Mario might switch. Nadech is a loyal actor and he's being treated great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
No not Nadech, I meant Mario might switch. Nadech is a loyal actor and he's being treated great.
i dont think mario will switch. if anything, he might just become a freelance so he can work for whichever channel and on his own schedule. then again, being with ch3 is actually better cause they will take good care of him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tell me about it. Khun Daeng is the worst. Any star pisses her off or has really bad rumors she won't air their lakorn. She isn't professional at all. Her favorites get all the glory while the ones that don't bring in the ratings get treated like crap.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, she only promote her favorites and leave the others behind which is obviously why shes losing her stars like flies. i just hope there wont be any more of ch7 stars moving to ch3 any time soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I guess on the bright side Khun Daeng will keep Pancake, Weir, Kwan, Mai, Vee, Pooklook, and whoever else is her favorite and for sure they'll stay in ch7. Unless they get old and they go to ch7 cause Khun Daeng wanted to give them parent roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its sad to see that their stars cant be loyal to khun daeng lol i could see their older stars like aum moving to ch3 especially since shes still doing lakorns. if ch3 offer her a good amount of $$ than why wouldnt she move. there were rumors some time this year regarding that too. i wouldnt be surprise if mai davika, min or whoever ends up switching one day. ch7 seem to cant keep their stars

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope when Khun Daeng steps down (probably when she's like 99 yrs old) the replacement can actually please the stars and not follow the footsteps of "obey my rules or i just ignore you" khun daeng. Ch3 is already accepting stars off the rebound too much, and the cause is 80% of khun daeng's crappy treatment. I swear that woman needs to get a grip and be professional. She is obviously not a leader, whoever can smooth talk her or get ratings she'll treat you like god.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought khun daeng was gonna retired like years ago? Or was that just rumors? I highly doubt that Mario will move to ch7. He has great friends in ch3 and I'm pretty sure he would want to be with them. :) I do hope that he would renew his contract with ch3 when his 5 years are up. I still wanna see these two together. :)

Anyways, I just noticed that Ch3 didn't promote this lakorn as much as they did with Taean Deurd. I see more news video of TD than PT. It's pretty depressing. Lol
I feel like sometimes Oh and Taew are shy and uncomfortable around each other at some point when you watch the BTS videos but then again, they're just good friends. :) lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like Taew and Mario's relationship. Sometimes he calls her P'Taew, sometimes she calls him P'Oh. Other times they call each other just by name.