[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Im enjoying the lakorn very much :wub:
Have to admit that I didnt like Namfon at the first place, but shes getting better and better every episode, and now Im totally addicted to her. Shes so beautiful. Love every scene of her, esp scene with Plerng ^^

Nat is a terribly dumb guy >_< How could he sell his sister out like that, and even believe that the evil guy wouldnt do anything to her :rant: So stupid >_<
Sila used to do something like that to Jeed in Duang Jai Akkanee. I dont get it, and I bet I can never get it. What kind of brother and sister they are? Why does that happened again and again in lakorns? How could their dignity be that low? Poor girls T_T
Yeah.. Nut is arrogant, yet dumb. The problem is, he doesn't seem to know that. (well, duh-- he's dumb! LOL).. When Plerng suddenly comes along and rises, Nut's left eating the dust he himself causes to swirl with his destructive tantrums being done in the face of his helplessness. But I don't think he knew that he "sold" Nari the way Nari was had by Pairod.. Nut's just made more dumb and insensitive by his desperation.. I hope Nari comes out of her trauma a better person who is able to make the right decisions for herself..

Oh, yeah.. Numfon's indeed beautiful..

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
love taew but numfon is just too damn annoying. i thought she agreed to be friends but she's always rude when she speaks to him and bullied him during the taping of her show. and she still comptemplates whether he is good or bad. opposite, her sister is sweet and adorable. would love to see him like somebody else so she can be left alone haha..plerng is too good for her!
Well, it's because Numfon's falling hard for Plerng and fears that she'd just get hurt, what with all the other girls (her sister Sita and Lin, plus the "fans") wanting him. So as defense, she puts on this bitchy front, taunting him every chance she gets. She really wants to hold on to the false belief that Plerng is capable of ruthlessly selling his father's heart for money.. so that when he "gets away" from her, she wouldn't be that hurt. (How could she when he's not really a good person, right?)..

Funnily, though, she keeps revealing herself.. If she really doesn't care, why does she keep on needling Plerng about Lin? And why does she keep on finding excuses to be with him? LOL

Funnier, still.. Have you noticed that Plern is behaving a lot like Numfon lately towards.. Numfon? I think he is not consciously aware of it, but he's using Numfon's own gimmicks to be with her as much as he could? Especially when he started to think Non as competition for her? LOL..

After this lakorn, I so wish Mario and Taew would make a movie together.. They're such a great pair! ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I dunno if this has been shared yet either on here or the photo gallery forum but anyways, They're so adorable. I love their lovely smiles. :D

Credit: TheThaism.tumblr.com

More BTS clips...although it's quite the same as the other ones. :p
Credit: Thinkjaden2

& Stay tune for tmr's episode. :D lol
Credit: TheIQzero

& Part 2 of Namfon-Plerng scenes in Eng Subs. :D
Credit: Lovefia---- Don't forget to subscribe her! :D She's the coolest. ahahha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I dunno if this has been shared yet either on here or the photo gallery forum but anyways, They're so adorable. I love their lovely smiles. :D

Credit: TheThaism.tumblr.com

More BTS clips...although it's quite the same as the other ones. :p
Credit: Thinkjaden2

& Stay tune for tmr's episode. :D lol
Credit: TheIQzero

& Part 2 of Namfon-Plerng scenes in Eng Subs. :D
Credit: Lovefia---- Don't forget to subscribe her! :D She's the coolest. ahahha
no dear this one hasn't been posted yet ja and Rose good job 4 doing well done na ja :thumbsup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh! Caught sleeping next to each other lol. Shocker and now Plerng will do his duty of a gentleman.
Thanks roselovesice. The photos are real cute and they sure make a lovely couple.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wedding should in the next episode, correct? Love the teaser 555

Taew looks way younger and more like her age without all that make-up.

She looks better with Mario like that^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
[FAN MV] เพลิงทระนง-หน่วง

Credit APPKHUAgainstAllOdds's Channel

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Mario and Taew are so cute together...I wish they were a real couple.
I don't why, but I don't like his gf...she seems to just show up everywhere that he's at. Dang...give him some space when he's working. Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aww man! we didn't get to see what did happen after the others found them both sleeping in each others arms. lol
Man. They were so cute and funny playing around. I agree. They should play more lovely dovey scenes. They're so cute together. :D
I was so tired of seeing Phong crying nonstop about Plerng. It was pretty annoying. I mean I know she's worried about him but man! It was so boring seeing her cry in each scenes. eheee... :p
Anyways, WOOT WOOT! They're gonna get married but I don't think it's gonna be in tmr's episode since they didn't show it on the preview but who knows? :coverlaf:
I do want the marriage scene tmr though. It'll be interesting. :thumbsup:
What sucks is that this lakorn is coming close to an end already. :thumbdown: I don't wanna let Mario-Taew go! I still want to see them onscreen together! :teary:
Overall, Todays episode was good. :D Now Sita is the sad one! mwahahhhaa! :tease: lol jk :p

Ahaha Jean, I feel the same way at times but I guess if Mario is happy with Gubgib then good for them both. ahaha
I do wish She wasn't around much too but whatever. As long as I get to see Mario and Taew together then it is all goods :D lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
today episode is cute. i cant stand hmmm what's her name yelling at him as if she doesnt know that he doesnt like her more than a sis. she's acting like she owns him...

the gr'ma did the call shot today hehe. you know both are happy deep inside. easy way out for the ones that wants to get with them. sita catn tell that he doesnt like her in that sense? i mean come on now. gotta love lakorns...

if there are people like plerng's aunt and cousins in this world that dislike their own blood due to greed/envy that's so sad. what she has is not enough but want more? just wow's me!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
today episode is cute. i cant stand hmmm what's her name yelling at him as if she doesnt know that he doesnt like her more than a sis. she's acting like she owns him...

the gr'ma did the call shot today hehe. you know both are happy deep inside. easy way out for the ones that wants to get with them. sita catn tell that he doesnt like her in that sense? i mean come on now. gotta love lakorns...

if there are people like plerng's aunt and cousins in this world that dislike their own blood due to greed/envy that's so sad. what she has is not enough but want more? just wow's me!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to like Namfon but i cant goshh whats wrong with me unless she get rid of that selfish part of her that liker to blame everyone except herself may be i will be able to like her