[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
taew's sister is really pretty
there's something about her which i find really adorable. she's classy and nice, but also has her own opinions and knows how to get her standpoint clear

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Mario and Taew will get married because they were stuck on that island together and people thought something happened so he has to take responsibility.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Namfon's character is pretty but she is super stupid!! how can she believe everything that her boyfriend tell her. And Plenrg arggg he's too nice he gotta know how to defense himself more don't just let other people bully you like that.lol this is not my type of story for me at all i'm only watching because of Mario he such a cutie

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, Fon is gonna believe her BF because he is her BF and Mario was someone who just came into the picture out of no where so people will get suspicious and such even when there are evidence that he is part of the family. lol

Anyways, If they get married for that reason then I gottah say that i love that idea. lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, Fon is gonna believe her BF because he is her BF and Mario was someone who just came into the picture out of no where so people will get suspicious and such even when there are evidence that he is part of the family. lol

Anyways, If they get married for that reason then I gottah say that i love that idea. lol
I agree with everything you said. It does make sense, I don't think she just dislike Plerng just because of her own thoughts. Lol. Can't wait for more, I really am enjoying this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ugh, namfon is annoying me! shes always accusing plerng of something whenever she sees him. maybe she just wants to find a way to talk to him lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha! I agree with you Tinah. I kind of find it annoying now but whatever. As long as they have their moments together than that is all it matter. Lol
That just mean that more of Taew & Mario! :D ahha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the idea Cupid Candy . When i first saw the bts for the wedding i was confused but that's actually a fun way to watch them have to get married. Hehe. Usually it's n'rai who uses that to catch the p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw really, I thought wedding would have been for the ending scene. I hope we get to see them wed toward the middle so there can be some lovey dovey scenes.

Lol sometime I just want to slap namfon too.

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
taew's sister is really pretty
there's something about her which i find really adorable. she's classy and nice, but also has her own opinions and knows how to get her standpoint clear
I know right and I find her and Mario cousin so cute together especially the coffee part so cute.

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Awww.. Don't be mad (that much :p ) at Numfon; she isn't stupid, really. She's just deluding herself about Pueng and she knows it!

I really like her self-inflicted predicament! She said in the elevator "the more you hate someone the more you see him" (or something such), the truth is actually more the more you hate the more you love! LOL

I wish for Pueng to blow up and kiss her nice (or rough :lol2: ) to put her in her place! Or if not, he'd outwardly tune her out and visibly flirt with other girls while she is left stewing with jealousy!

As for Pueng, he really is not a doormat at all: he just knows how to pick battles and he is clearly winning.. He's making inroads in the company and may soon take his rightful place.. He punched Aof when the latter insulted him (his family?).. I think that of his oppressors, it's only Numfon he has a weakness for.. the way he looks at her when she picks up a fight with him, with a mixture of exasperation and wanting to kiss her is really :wub: :lol:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh now i don't expect anything from her. She's a real bitch how can she blame that waitress girl when she was the one pushing Plerng.I don't get her character is she going to be good or bad. Sometime she talks really nice and sometime she just really unreasonable.

cecilia

Staff member
i seriously can't stand her arrogant and ignorant behaviors!

hahha, the laundry room scene was hilarious -- PLERNG JR :lmao3:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm glad the lakorn is picking up .. i was about to drop this b/c of Taew's character .. so ignorant .. glad she's slowly open up her eyes to see things her way instead of listening to Aof. Can't wait til next week episode.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
the new episode was good, i'm starting to get addicted to this drama

i think it's obvious by now fon isn't one of those typical nice girl nangek's, instead she's spoiled and prejudiced but still can be nice if she wants to... it's her personality that makes her have arguments with plerng, otherwise they probably wouldn't talk much since plerng's a "morale-guy" who doesn't like to fight and fon already had a boyfriend in the beginning