[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh! I am extremely thrill with all the parts with Taew and Mario...they're so cute together! Really happy theirs is a lot of part with them and I don't mind the bickering at all. The part in the elevator really made me think they will kiss. I need kiss scenes in here. Lol. Mario is really handsome the whole time, it doesn't matter what he wears even plain clothing. Taew is so cute and love her smile. I really like her character in here because she dont seem to let anyone push over her. Really am so excited about this part and love all the scenes, especially I am looking forward to their time in the island and when Taew fell on top of Mario in the market. Oh and when they dance together and model...although I see a lot of drama too but it's good so it won't be boring. Looking forward! Only a few days left.

Thanks so much!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm very impressed with this lakorn preview, the ost is very good too. I have very high hopes for this lakorn since P'Num is a great director.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit from kisskeepintouch - bts talui kongtai

damn Aof his so :rockon: being a villain

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The interviews are funny, i especially love the bts they showed. So much Mario and Taew onscreen time. Love it. The lakorn looks interesting and full of drama.
I hope someone subs this.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Mario is so handsome when he needs to be and so cute when he is one n seriously i think he is always both...he looks like a cute little boy all the time. are the two main the same age? Mario looks so young...i mean very young. I was reading some comments in the first few pages n some think that the role is too intense for him, but as i scan through more pages, he did a pretty good job bc he's a good actor. IMO taew looks a bit mature for him, but they still make a cute pair bc they kinda have the same face shape LOL. She's very pretty.

I'll check out this drama thought lol

wish Mario and BiaFern can play a drama together, still can't get over their movie First LoVe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
promotion of the lakorn

credit to windlight2010

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdoQ6Xm_fyY&feature=player_embedded#at=92

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvL2mECR3B4&feature=player_embedded

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow lovely lakorn magazine cover thanks alot :cloud9: and the 2nd trailer Tinah :thumbsup: