[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please visit my site LAKORNGODS [click on link on signie] for coming soon plerng torranong recaps. i just need to do a major recapping up to the 7 epi. while you wait, read mai taeng recaps 1 & 2 and upcoming 3 & 4.

i believe that plerng torranong is so underrated. it more serious, but seriously good. im only on epi 4, but i catch up to join the fun! mario getting wet and going caveman fish hunting? GOOD GOOD HOT eye candy.

-godninja@lakorngods
kub khun na ja @lakorngod :thumbsup: :thanks:

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
@myheromike.. a few of the pics load soo slowly and most of them don't load at all.. =( .. I wanna see them..

@LakornGods.. G'luck with your blog! I'd await for your PT posts.. I hope that you can find for us subbed Plerng Toranong video uploads (all episodes). Or, better yet, if you could sub them yourself! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope it ends next weekend. here's all of da pix: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.124463547641987.33161.120345621387113&type=1 it's on their fb page. u can like it if u have an account. deres lots more albums too

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Oh, no! I'm sad for Sam-ang.. and Grandma who relies on her =(

Anyway, here is a rundown of a few of my comments on the characters:

Lin-- geesh! she's so embarrassing! If I were Plerng, I'd really lock her up to shut her up! But she does serve her purpose lol

Sita-- Hmmm.. she's so "virginal" yet she makes her moves! :coverlaf: .. plus point for doing something for herself, but minus point for seemingly being oblivious to both Plerng and Numfon having dagger-gooey-smushy-sharp-sticky-puppy-lovey eyes ONLY for each other. So sita is a net zero. Someone who can save her is..

Non-- but, lawd!, he's such a dork! He's too nice for his own good. A suggested major makeover for him to get the girl: veer towards the dark force-- a bit-- and show some attitude; make himself UNavailable; and find some OTHER girl to be nice with. I'm sure Sita would sit'a notice that he's her guy all along!

Root-- YES, the uncle! He's also too darn nice!.. But he's dapper. Like, he looks more like Plerng's father than Plerng's father! hahah.. Could someone hook him up with Numfon's mother, PLEASE??.. It could be, you know, fun for him to have gooey-mushy-lovey eyes with Numfon's mother (name?).. Oh, is it legal in Thailand to have the groom's father marry the bride's mother?? LOL.. btw, WHAT happened to his wife? To Numfon's mother's husband? :scratchhead2:

Boot-- gawd! it looks like someone always stomps a, yes, BOOT unto her neck! I'm afraid she'd literally pop out her eyes with her hysterics, and continuous defeat! :coverlaf: Makes me almost wish her a measure of success in her villainy. LOL.. And an advice to her: she should let Nari do the catfights, she's too old for rolling around, pulling hair..

Nari-- Oh my, does she look like Paris Hilton! Going for the same "dumb blond" routine, eh? Except that Nari's not blond.. and apparently, Paris is not that dumb! .. but Paris clone or not, Nari's pretty! If only she could use that in the service of mankind and not just act like an empty-headed...

Nut-- ... well.. I feel sorry for him.. I really do.. First, he's so like mama in flashing his eyeballs.. then he's quickly getting nuttier and nuttier with his nutty, EPIC-FAIL schemes.. and then only the NUT HOUSE could save him from prison.. Sad. But I wish him a happy and "passionate" life with... the nutty Lin! :lolyup:

Now, lets go to the N'ek and P'ek..

Numfon-- She's beautiful (Plerng: No, it's the jewels!).. she's pretty (Plerng: No, it's the resort! LOL).. she's not nice.. and she can't wait to have those words said about her to her by Plerng! (except the "not nice" part, obviously).. She has it all: beauty, brains, abilities.. but the one thing she has that captivates our hero is.. FIRE. She's a spitfire, a bonfire, a firecracker.. and she can fire up those diva antics and fiery eyes that will have him be awake all night, journaling about her. hahah! His journal entries about her are, of course, goey-mushy-puppy-lovey! LOL .. I bet the journal will play a part in their future..

And, yep, her antics to just be with him and then making it seem he's such a bother are becoming cuter! I love her getting teased by Plerng about that.. And yes..

Plerng-- There's so much to say.. but I can't anymore or else you all would be reading Tolstoy! LOL.. But, listen guys, I DON'T LIKE HIM!! You got that right: I don't like him!

Why? Coz I LOVE HIM!!! :wub:

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
i hope it ends next weekend. here's all of da pix: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.124463547641987.33161.120345621387113&type=1 it's on their fb page. u can like it if u have an account. deres lots more albums too
Huh? Is it really ending next week? :huh: :no: Why would you hope for that?? :whatever: I hope that PT goes for many more weeks!

but thanks for the link! ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol cause it's such a stereotypical lakorn. The whole thing is just cliche after cliche on top of more cliches. Da storyline is so played out even da viewers in Thailand are biatchin bout it lol but then a lot of lakorn these days seem to have really tired out storylines. Anyways, ur welcome bout da link :) their fb pg has lotsss of pix

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
I remember Alice has mentioned that Tawan Deard will be on air from August 13th, replacing Plerng Torranong.
So it means PT will finish on August 12th. If my calculation is not wrong, then Plerng Torranong will end in 15 eps ^^

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ yayyy, then we still have some episodes left to watch!!!
because i really like this lakorn now, i don't care if the storyline's typical as long as the pranangs have chemistry and plenty of sweet scenes together

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Alice! Oh and Taew get cuter and cuter as a couple every time i see them.

Can someone tell me more about Plerng's journal? Like what kinds of things he writes about Numfon?? Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 6- Plerng is a smart man. Hopefully they keep him that way. He's like a P'Suer but much much much calmer by nature. Fon, oh you little stubborn girl, gotta love all her shenanigans to get Plerng to be with her lol. You know you want him honey lol

Episode 7- Nut... Nut is... hm... a crack head. Fon's hair for the cat walk event was just awful. Non, well if Sita doesn't take you, I would.

Episode 8 will be for tomorrow. I am going to take a long nap.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nut's not a crackhead. he's a lil BIATCH. damn rich kid he so lazy and he's obviously annoying his grandma. actually she's annoyed of his whole family. he's always like don't worry imma kick ai plerng's ass outta dis house and family. but he's such a fail. and now dat he's on da run and nobody to help him he can't act like he's great and mighty no more cause he's a lil biatch for real.

i'm just sick of seeing aof's characters die at da end though lol i dunno if we'll ever see him take on a non-villain role he says he enjoys it A LOT besides dat he probably doesn't have much of a choice anyway. they probably offer him mostly villain roles. but whatever every couple of yrs he's in a lakorn so i'll take what i can get lol

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Lol cause it's such a stereotypical lakorn. The whole thing is just cliche after cliche on top of more cliches. Da storyline is so played out even da viewers in Thailand are biatchin bout it lol but then a lot of lakorn these days seem to have really tired out storylines. Anyways, ur welcome bout da link :) their fb pg has lotsss of pix
Oh, so why end this lakorn so soon then, when in all probability it's just gonna be replaced by another cliched lakorn? :p

I'm about to launch a whole discussion about why ALL lakorns have been-- and are destined to be-- thematically and structurally cliched, but.. nah.. LOL

This lakorn doesn't pretend nor aspire to be anything than what it is: simple entertainment, with its essential element being the chemistry of its leads. For me, PT is solid entertainment despite its faults, with leads playing so well against each other.

Anyway, I respect your opinion, tho.. and I wish Aof will have a better role soon.. maybe as a lead? =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, so why end this lakorn so soon then, when in all probability it's just gonna be replaced by another cliched lakorn? :p

I'm about to launch a whole discussion about why ALL lakorns have been-- and are destined to be-- thematically and structurally cliched, but.. nah.. LOL

This lakorn doesn't pretend nor aspire to be anything than what it is: simple entertainment, with its essential element being the chemistry of its leads. For me, PT is solid entertainment despite its faults, with leads playing so well against each other.

Anyway, I respect your opinion, tho.. and I wish Aof will have a better role soon.. maybe as a lead? =)
after this not a ditch or a crap one Tawan Duerd it looks promising yeah i agree why
end so quick and fast wanna see more of Plerng and Namfon.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

it doesnt seem like he gets offered lead roles either dat or he gets very little of them lol cause he's been asked plenty of times y he doesnt play lead and he said cause he doesnt get offers and he probably gets offered villain roles cause he has a face of a person dat always looks like he's up to no good lol villain roles arent bad roles though. they have to portray different sides and emotions than da other characters and some do it pretty well dat i really respect dem as actors. i dont watch thai lakorn only what he plays in so dats like once every 2-3 yrs lol i was excited to see how he played nut cause da cast talked bout how great he was in portraying his role. after seeing him pour his heart and anger out at da grandma in ep 8 i kinda wanna keep seeing him in more villain roles lol but it would be nice to see him take a break from dat and take on a comedy role since he's a comedian in real life lol