[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

enzek

sarNie Adult
ploy with ken by thong ent? maybe i'm gonna check it out. anyone know what is this lakorn about? rom com? romantic melodrama?

but i wish ken t will pair with kimmy one day in a good lakorn one day. my dream pairing *sigh*

saki

sarNie Adult
I like the idea of Anne casting Matt and Great in a raeng/drama lakorn. Maybe not this one, but for next time.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Man I actually don’t mind Ploy, I actually like her acting. It’s been a long time since I last saw a lakorn of hers, the last one was probably when she played with Pope and I actually really like that lakorn as well. Ploy and ken, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lakorn with them being paired to together. I think it’ll be interesting. I’m hype for it.

However, if it really was KA, hell yeah. They where my bias back in the day.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
KA all the way! I’m surprised Anne never cast Ken in her lakorn. Well if she did she better be the lead. I doubt Noi would let it happen lol but I miss them so much! I would rewatch their lakorns from time to time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This thread was created in 2014 and we’re now in 2018. Whoa, is this lakorn still being made?? Lol

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man I actually don’t mind Ploy, I actually like her acting. It’s been a long time since I last saw a lakorn of hers, the last one was probably when she played with Pope and I actually really like that lakorn as well. Ploy and ken, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lakorn with them being paired to together. I think it’ll be interesting. I’m hype for it.

However, if it really was KA, hell yeah. They where my bias back in the day.
They did. It was in that one lakorn where Ken had four nang'eks. Can't remember the title. Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol so whatever happened to this??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If a lakorn is announced to be made and nothing comes to fruition in about 6 months to a year considered it DOA.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Hello my KA sistahs! Coronavirus resurrected me here maybe after this pandemic, they’ll start with this? Oh please please please let there be another KA lakorn