[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I second that. Ann cast yourself please but then again she already did cast herself in Abb Ruk Online. I have been waiting for a Ken/Ann lakorn since forever!!! Their last one was decent but not satisfying enough!!! 

I am not a fan of Ploy. I don't hate her either, I don't find her attractive as an actress... and I am not talking about her physical appearance. She just doesn't attract me as a viewer and I guess I will leave it at that. By the way, I have seen plenty of Ploy's lakorns to form a opinion.

If Ploy does get cast, I will of course stick to this lakorn. I usually give all lakorn chances... what is important is if it can retain my attention or worth my time. 

phatman said:
Anne is on the role! She's going to make a household name of herself! So proud of her.
I wish Anne would work with other actresses as well. Stop being bias Anne !! Haha.
The storyline is interesting, but...not really digging the pair. I guess I'm bias too. Like star, like fan. Haha.
I like and dislike Anne being bias. Lol. I love the fact that she unites my favorite actors and actresses but then, I do look forward to new pairings and such too. But hey, Anne as director/ producer is better than Noi being director/ producer. Rak Khun Tao Fah was a HUGE disappointment for me. I loved EVERYONE in there but the lakorn was bleh...

I seem to like everyone...hmm...something is wrong with me...
I've always liked Ploy but not a whole lot as to LOVE, but I do like her. I like her better when she plays feisty and comedic roles because that's when she really shines. Anne, in my opinion, can pull of any role.
I just can't picture Ploy as a servant. She has that hi-so madame look to her.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@fun
I'm with you on that!! Even though I'm not a fan of period lakorns, since ann is producing it I'm bound to watch it for sure!
@ that southerasianchick
Lol same ruk Kuhn Tao fah was a huge let down, has noi produced any other lakorns? I can kinda picture ploy as one because I just think of her sister (since they look alike) in chaleuy suk as a servant. Btw I haven't really seen her sister in any lakorns recently... But yes I think if it was between ann, ploy and jui my first pick is ann for sure!! And jui then ploy. But id be happy with any of these ladies they are superb actresses! :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ken and Ploy were compatible together in RKTF.

If they're gonna reunite in here, I'll be glad.  But I just hope the pra'ek will be Pope instead. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some of you guys are bashing on ploy like a antifans critic would do please stop it, look if ur not satified then don't come to thread to anti i created this thread for those that has interest 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I support you, Anne! I don't necessarily support your decisions, but I sure do support you. Please come out and just tell us your pick! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...maybe we should petition for KA to reunite in here!! She's in ARO now, but this one probably won't start until after PSD, so she definitely has time to star in this one!! Omg, perfect!! I think it's time guys!! KA fans gather!! Let's go raid Thongpraom's IG!!!! Hehe. KA! KA! KA!!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Please!! Yes phatman!!!!! We gotta get this going, but been so busy with assessments from school :(
Wow but imagine ann as a servant lol this is such a different role but I'm sure ann would smash this!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hmm...maybe we should petition for KA to reunite in here!! She's in ARO now, but this one probably won't start until after PSD, so she definitely has time to star in this one!! Omg, perfect!! I think it's time guys!! KA fans gather!! Let's go raid Thongpraom's IG!!!! Hehe. KA! KA! KA!!!
Don't get us all too hype now. Lol. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay this will be the last time I clarify, I have not seen anyone bash Ploy in this thread yet. It's sort of in our nature to critique one's ability. Now if someone was to base opinion solely on one's personal behavior for their ability or call her names, that there is bashing. Like I have said, in my defense, I have seen enough of Ploy's lakorns to form an opinion on her acting talent or how I feel about her ability to showcase a characteristic And since this lakorn is tied to Ploy as of now, I don't see how it is inappropriate to give an opinion on how any of us view her as an actress.

Anyways sign me up for the petition. At this point, it doesn't even have to be this lakorn. Anything is fine with me as long as it is a Ken/Ann lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Where is Anony?? She created a petition for AnnTik last time. If she hears about our thoughts on KA reuniting in here I'm sure she won't waste any time to create a petition for them!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Let's send Anony messages through her yt account(; I haven't seen her here since 365daysoflove ended and I miss her too haha I'm all in for KATEAM haha

Most recent pics of KA Team ^__^

C: annekenfcig

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news Phatboy..
Ok so..1 question..is it confirm??
Too lazy to read the cooment..seems like somehting going on here.. ^_-

Anon said her AK Fever already going down...
Now she's crazy over Annik....
I hope she still crazy over AK.. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Thanks for the news Phatboy..
Ok so..1 question..is it confirm??
Too lazy to read the cooment..seems like somehting going on here.. ^_-

Anon said her AK Fever already going down...
Now she's crazy over Annik....
I hope she still crazy over AK.. 
Oops. I may've sent a wrong signal. Ummm...there's no news, just hopeful/wishful thinking. Hehe. I think this lakorn is prefect for a KA reunion, so let us reunite and notify Anne of our wish to see her and Ken in here!! If Anony petitions I think we might have a chance to see KA!!

She's having AnnTik fever?? Haha. I still have yet to finish YLC. I'm surprised myself.