[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
Would love to see Ken and Kim pair up. I especially wanna see Kim in a more mature and heated genre. Although it's highly unlikely for her to be in here though. Haha.
ThongEntertainment already gave Kim Abb Ruk Online 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think all you guys will be disappointed cos the announcement looks like Ploy is pretty much confirm as for Ken there is a news saying he only accept one lakorn at a time cos needed some time to be with his family, i know you guys dont like Ploy and have something against her but i can't force anyone to like her but just give her chances she's very popular atm in Thailand 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr www.kentheeradej.com

Anne Thong Plans to produce "Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur" & to cast Ken Theeradej and Ploy Cherman
Nation news reported on May 5, 2014 that Anne Thongprasom, a drama producer of Thong Entertainment, has planned to produce "Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur" (Concubine's Love Fire) drama and to cast Ken Theeradej & Ploy Cherman.
Meanwhile, Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur is an old novel by Chalalai and is confirmed by the writer herself that Channel 3 has already bought the right to make a drama adaptation.
Soi-Intanin...is Lord Sang Fah's daughter but was born to a servant mother.   House members called her mother a concubine.    Soi-Intanin had been bullied by house members.  So she changed from a sweet girl into an aggressive & resenting person.  She promised to herself that one day she would prove to everyone that this Soi-Intanin...is one of Lord Sang Fah's daughters and she has the full right to live in Sura Yupares Castle as a daughter, not a dweller. 
Let's see if this rumor will become true.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can see why Anne wants Ploy to play as Intanin. I'm not bothered at all with the pairing but it'll be nice to see Anne work with other actresses too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I can see why Anne wants Ploy to play as Intanin. I'm not bothered at all with the pairing but it'll be nice to see Anne work with other actresses too
P'Anne will be getting Jui to play in Promajaree See Dum pairing with Ken also 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah in Ruk Khun Tao Fah Ken&Ploy didn't have a happy ending 
this one is their own lakorn 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne is on the role! She's going to make a household name of herself! So proud of her.

I wish Anne would work with other actresses as well. Stop being bias Anne !! Haha.

The storyline is interesting, but...not really digging the pair. I guess I'm bias too. Like star, like fan. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Anne is on the role! She's going to make a household name of herself! So proud of her.

I wish Anne would work with other actresses as well. Stop being bias Anne !! Haha.

The storyline is interesting, but...not really digging the pair. I guess I'm bias too. Like star, like fan. Haha.
why u come if you don't like the pairing, is it cos P'Anne is choosing Ploy i respect P'Anne decision atleast she chose somebody who can give a 100% acting 
I'm not trying to be mean but can u please get over the same old subject and tell u to make u feel alot better is Ploy not be in here cos she will switch to play promajaree see dum this one might be Jui and Ken but nothing is confirm atm

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love Ken and I love Anne and I especially love KA, and I will never get enough of them. Hehe. They're my bias. If possible a reunion in here would be perfect for them, because it's Period lakorn!! Right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I love Ken and I love Anne and I especially love KA, and I will never get enough of them. Hehe. They're my bias. If possible a reunion in here would be perfect for them, because it's Period lakorn!! Right?
i know you have something against Ploy cos whenever she has a lakorn that is announce you complain non-stop, why do people bullie her everytime its her acting lakorn duty 
I am annoyed of the whole you lot 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's been awhile since Anne played a feisty role. I'm pretty bored with her prim and proper characters. This would be a good genre for her to take on with Ken, but I highly doubt that's going to happen :'( I think she's done with raeng characters. It seems like she likes light comedic roles. Anything is possible if we petition worldwide like how they did with YLC. Lol.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Adora said:
Hi, Alice. I just wanted to say that just because people have different opinions from you, it doesn't mean that they're "bullying" a certain actor or actress, or even you. You yourself have actresses that you favor and dislike, and you've expressed your likes and dislikes about them openly as well.
I've been keeping up with this thread for a while now and haven't seen one rude or nasty comment from anyone about Ploy--just comments about who else they'd like to see in this lakorn. And others who just comment about why they're not too much of a fan of Ploy; and even then, none of the comments have been degrading or derogatory towards her or you as her fan.
We have to accept that not every person is going to like our favorite actor or actress like we do. We all have different minds, tastes, and preferences. So let's just be civilized and stop attacking or accusing others simply because their opinion differs from ours. :)
There's also another option. If one doesn't like someone's comment, skip over it and don't pay any mind to something that may be upsetting. Sometimes, replying to the person doesn't make anything better if they continue to offend you. Btw, I love your siggie Adora! I love ToomMo's pairing. I'd like to see more of them in the future.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's been awhile since Anne played a feisty role. I'm pretty bored with her prim and proper characters. This would be a good genre for her to take on with Ken, but I highly doubt that's going to happen :'( I think she's done with raeng characters. It seems like she likes light comedic roles. Anything is possible if we petition worldwide like how they did with YLC. Lol.  
Yeah...Anne oh Anne hear us out! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
That's very true. :)
And thank you! :D I LOVE them as well. It would be a dream come true to see them paired up in another lakorn, and a better one this time. Haha.
Omg, they were cute together. Their lakorn was such a waste!

Anti-spam: Cast yourself Thongrasom!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i know you have something against Ploy cos whenever she has a lakorn that is announce you complain non-stop, why do people bullie her everytime its her acting lakorn duty 
I am annoyed of the whole you lot

Deep inhale Alice..............now exhale.........

Proverbs 19:11

A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense.

Not that I necessarily meant or said anything offensive, of course.