[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Woah! Alice Ann's is on a roll! Btw is ken and jui still rumoured for promajaree see dum?
And also what does the title of the lakorn mean?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
^That's what I though?!? Haha hopefully it's both cuhs that means ken will be with ann haha! And we will see photos of them. I'm such a diehard ka fan. If only ann choose to cast herself plus I'm pretty sure p'arw would be the director=max chemistry Btwn ann and ken!! Btw can you translate the title?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
himyim said:
^That's what I though?!? Haha hopefully it's both cuhs that means ken will be with ann haha! And we will see photos of them. I'm such a diehard ka fan. If only ann choose to cast herself plus I'm pretty sure p'arw would be the director=max chemistry Btwn ann and ken!! Btw can you translate the title?
It means "A Concubine's Love Melody" or "A Mistress' Love Song."

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
It means "A Concubine's Love Melody" or "A Mistress' Love Song."
It should be "flame/fire love of a concunbine" or "flame/fire love of a mistress"
Plerng in here mean fire or flame, not song or melody.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cheeraka said:
It should be "flame/fire love of a concunbine" or "flame/fire love of a mistress"
Plerng in here mean fire or flame, not song or melody.
Whoops. Thanks for the correction. I misread "Plerng" as "Pleng". No wonder I thought the title was odd. Lol.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks guys for the translation. Woah! Sound so raeng! Probably a drama? And ploy is a mistress? :O

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Another translation is "A Mistress' Fiery Love." I like that one better. Someone can update that on Wiki. Lol. Both PJSD and this sounds raeng. I hope there will be loads of slaps and kisses. I have a feeling they're both going to be major hits in Thailand. Anne's such a great producer. I can't wait to see more dramatic lakorns from her. STT was surprisingly good so I have high hopes for these two.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this project is after Promajaree See Dum Ken&Jui as for this new one Anne will cast Ploy and Ken Anne won't cast herself playing the n'ek 
somehow Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur the title is mixture similar to Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen 

I cannot see Ploy play a "nang bam reur". Jui can, because she did so in "Buang Wan Waan". Hmm...I think Kim can pull of "nang bam reur" role too. Would be interesting to see Ken and Kim play in a lakorn together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I cannot see Ploy play a "nang bam reur". Jui can, because she did so in "Buang Wan Waan". Hmm...I think Kim can pull of "nang bam reur" role too. Would be interesting to see Ken and Kim play in a lakorn together.
Kim is already in Abb Ruk Online and Jui is rumor to pair with Ken in promajaree see dum ThongEntertainment 3 project they are doing

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
You're right. Anne should switch Jui to play this one. I think Ploy suits PJSD more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
You're right. Anne should switch Jui to play this one. I think Ploy suits PJSD more.
i agree too since PJSD ploy has the sex appeal which fit the nang'ek in there 

i think P'Anne and P'Aew is doing a decision